Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IMO i think savage is a legend

Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:01 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: IMO i think savage is a legend

Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:04 pm

I remember him playing in Andy Legg's charity game at NP a few years ago, he said he prefers Cardiff fans to Swansea fans :lol: . Top guy. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:21 pm

he is a love-to-hate player,its not personal,and he seems to thrive on it :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:33 pm

I like him. Says it how it is. I find him funny :lol:

Agreed with his stance on Toshack too :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:34 pm

I would love to go on the piss with Savage. Guys a ledge!

Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:39 pm

PhatFrog wrote:I like him. Says it how it is. I find him funny :lol:

You make idiotic statements like "what's Toshack ever done in football" too?

Bellamy was anti-appointing Toshack. Can't recall him spitting the dummy and retiring. Bellamy supported the u21s, far more than Savage ever did.

Savage is, quite frankly, an utter prick. Claimed his parents were ill, meaning he wanted to have less travelling time, purely to get a move to the club he wanted. So, lie about your parents health. Really classy guy...

Savage has been, if anything, an overachiever. Typical journeyman pro, living off hype about his "great motor". Just ignore the fact that against good opposition, goes into headless chicken mode...

Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:45 pm

nerd wrote:

Bellamy was anti-appointing Toshack. Can't recall him spitting the dummy and retiring. Bellamy supported the u21s, far more than Savage ever did.

Savage is, quite frankly, an utter prick. Claimed his parents were ill, meaning he wanted to have less travelling time, purely to get a move to the club he wanted. So, lie about your parents health. Really classy guy...

Savage has been, if anything, an overachiever. Typical journeyman pro, living off hype about his "great motor". Just ignore the fact that against good opposition, goes into headless chicken mode...

sounds like something off Waterloo Rd! :lol: (ummmm so my mrs said! :? :lol: ) Yes Savage is an ...END of somekind but not one from a LEG...

:idea:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:54 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:I remember him playing in Andy Legg's charity game at NP a few years ago, he said he prefers Cardiff fans to Swansea fans :lol: . Top guy. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

He done the ayatollah too :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:58 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:I remember him playing in Andy Legg's charity game at NP a few years ago, he said he prefers Cardiff fans to Swansea fans :lol: . Top guy. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Rick, I Remember and he did the :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
I LOVE HIS ATTITUDE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:01 pm

Top guy :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:13 pm

He always gives 100%. Good value in whatever he does.

Everyone who knows who he is has an opinion on him. Says it all.

Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:19 pm

Sav has always divided opinions and is a classic marmite figure to many. One thing is whenever he plays he gives it 100% all game, win lose or draw. he always wears heart on his sleeve and plays with a passion that many of his peers can only aspire to. LEGEND :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:29 pm

nerd wrote:

Ok, ok. Calm down. Don't be so aggressive. We're all allowed to have an opinion. :roll:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:37 pm

umm i did like him
he WAS a hero
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/12921406.stm

what a bell end

Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:43 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:umm i did like him
he WAS a hero
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/12921406.stm

what a bell end

"Gary Speed as Welsh manager its a great time for Welsh football". We have just lost 2-0 at home to the Nigels. Umm, I dont feel so great.

Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:49 pm

Baz is ofcourse referring to Paul O Grady when he is in drag playing his alter ego Lily Savage ........... a big tart with blonde hair camping around a lot , does sound like Robbie mind :lol:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:54 pm

savage just said on bbc wales news hed put his money on swansea going up , they are more of a unit :roll:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:07 am

ccfc1981 wrote:savage just said on bbc wales news hed put his money on swansea going up , they are more of a unit :roll:

he has a valid point :cry:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:09 am

i love savage, he is a legend. sport is meant to be entertaining, and he doesnt take things to seriously. eg the sign at the darts was class. his tweets i gather are a good laugh to.

i will booo him like f**k tomorrow, just because hes a cock :lol:

but after 90mins hes back to being a legend in millys eyes!

marry me robbie :oops: :lol: