Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THE "Twiter Conversation" with Jay.

Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:38 pm

Pretty boring really - and nothing untoward said to Jay last night.....

MERLIN: JAY didn't say forums were 90% rubbish! He said THIS messageboard was 90% rubbish and rumours.

BAZ: :D :D you wound him up :lol: :lol:

With what ? Asking him his best moment so far as a Cardiff city player?

To which he replied - "the best moment is yet to come, although so far beating Swansea away has been the best moment!"

Then he asked "@bluebirdbaz @ccfc_forum where does Cardiff city forum gets it information 90% of stuff on the messageboard is crap/rumours...
Twitter for iPhone • 31/03/2011 20:45

To which You reply @jaybothroyd @ccfc_forum which forum you on about???if the club was more honest with the fans rumours and shit would not fly around
Twitter for iPhone • 31/03/2011 20:46

To which I reply @jaybothroyd  what have you read Jay that you think is crap/rumours? Something is obviously bothering you? Is it not......
Echofon • 31/03/2011 22:52

To which Jay says - @CCFC_Forum nothing in particular , just so many bad rumours surrounding Cardiff and I think there needs to be positivity whatever happens
Twitter for iPhone • 31/03/2011 23:54

Then - @jaybothroyd jay, @CCFC_Forum isn't really a bad or negative place to visit!! Such a great forum with top fans, the info is usually spot on!
Echofon • 01/04/2011 07:58

Martin replies too - @CCFC_Forum @jaybothroyd sounds like the rumours and negativity are being generated within CCFC to me , do they infact want promotion ??
web • 01/04/2011 07:50

Luke coakley - @jaybothroyd @ccfc_forum the "updates" are rarely negative Jay. Fans, manager, players all under performing IMO.
Twitter for iPhone • 01/04/2011 00:02

DawnPRees - @jaybothroyd @CCFC_Forum come on Jay and the forum we are a team lets act like one and support each other thats the most important thing
web • 31/03/2011 23:57

NO ONE WINDING HIM UP? I just thought we were gonna have a good old fans questions and answers.... He asked me to ask him interesting things and he'll answer???

Thats it...... :|

Re: THE "Twiter Conversation" with Jay.

Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:40 pm

So you didn't ask if she takes it up the arse then?

Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:41 pm

nerd wrote:So you didn't ask if she takes it up the arse then?

:lol:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:43 pm

nerd wrote:So you didn't ask if she takes it up the arse then?

I thought that might be a little bit too much too quick, Didn't want to scare her off so early into the Twitter relationship! :lol: