Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" JAY BOTHROYD "

Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:52 pm

With All the Criticism he has been getting over the last 6 weeks and some of it rightly so(I have given him none).
I would Not be Surprised if Jay has his BEST GAME OFF THE SEASON SO FAR. :ayatollah:

Re: " JAY BOTHROYD "

Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:54 pm

Hat trick would be nice!

Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:54 pm

Forever Blue wrote:With All the Criticism he has been getting over the last 6 weeks and some of it rightly so(I have given him none).
I would Not be Surprised if Jay has his BEST GAME OFF THE SEASON SO FAR. :ayatollah:

Hope you are right!

See you in the Ninain before the game hopefully

Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:55 pm

Forever Blue wrote:With All the Criticism he has been getting over the last 6 weeks and some of it rightly so(I have given him none).

Good shout :ayatollah:

It wouldnt surprise me Annis, and do you think after the game, some people may say (if he does have a blinder) that THIS forum might have inspired his display?

Personally after yesterday, I think he's done the right thing today, and looked like he's switched off from everything (twitter, internet etc etc) to concentrate on the game.....

I REALLY hope he does well. He NEEDS to.

Jay Booooothroyd !! Jay Booooooooothroyd !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:57 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

Hope you are right!

See you in the Ninain before the game hopefully

Look forward to Seeing you in there Gareth :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:03 pm

he`s been a top top player for us over the last 3 seasons! ... he needs us now more than ever to get behind him during his dip of form! .... JAAAAAAAAY BOTHROYD JAAAAAAAAAAY BOTHROYD :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:15 pm

AHERNE wrote:he`s been a top top player for us over the last 3 seasons! ... he needs us now more than ever to get behind him during his dip of form! .... JAAAAAAAAY BOTHROYD JAAAAAAAAAAY BOTHROYD :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

spot on he needs our support, its his first prolonged dip in form since he joined us, he's a class act :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:57 pm

Merlin wrote:

It wouldnt surprise me Annis, and do you think after the game, some people may say (if he does have a blinder) that THIS forum might have inspired his display?

Personally after yesterday, I think he's done the right thing today, and looked like he's switched off from everything (twitter, internet etc etc) to concentrate on the game.....

I REALLY hope he does well. He NEEDS to.

Craig, I Honestly believe he Needed a Kick up the Arse and Hopefully the last couple of days have :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:16 pm

Lets hope so, pay back time would be nice.

Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:19 pm

Well I can agree in that if he does have his best game yet then I would be f*cking Surprised :lol:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:17 pm

TH63 wrote:Hat trick would be nice!

If he can stay on his feet, yes would be

Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:11 pm

Hat trick would be nice!

Hat trick from Bellamy would be even nicer! Coral offered 20-1 last August for Bellamy to score a hat-trick at any time in the season! Not looking like such a good bet now, but you never know!

Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:04 pm

nickblue22 wrote:
Hat trick would be nice!

Hat trick from Bellamy would be even nicer! Coral offered 20-1 last August for Bellamy to score a hat-trick at any time in the season! Not looking like such a good bet now, but you never know!

i genuinely forgot bellamy plays for cardiff :oops: :oops: :oops:

cmon bellers lead the boys to promotion :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:54 pm

Lets give him a chance and get behind him.

Jay hitting form is our best (maybe only) chance of going up. No-one else is even near double figures this year, and on his day he is unstoppable.

So lets enourage him to do the business.

Here's another view...

http://cardiff-city.blogspot.com/2011/04/back-boys.html

Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:57 pm

Lawnmower wrote:Lets give him a chance and get behind him.

Jay hitting form is our best (maybe only) chance of going up. No-one else is even near double figures this year, and on his day he is unstoppable.

Here's another view...

Well said mate.

Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:49 am

Lawnmower wrote:Lets give him a chance and get behind him.

Here's another view...

Tim, I WILL TOTALLY BE SUPPORTIVE TO JAY and EVERY CITY PLAYER TODAY AS USUAL.

" COME ON YOU MIGHTY BLUEBIRDS " :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:56 am

I have been one of his biggest fans, he was the key at the start of the season, but has been very poor by comparison recently. If he can get back to 80% as good as he was then, he can help us win promotion, so I hope you're right mate. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:57 am

Jay likes to silence the doubters.......lets hope so....first scorer bet could be in order.

Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:04 am

Bluebina wrote:

I have been one of his biggest fans, he was the key at the start of the season, but has been very poor by comparison recently. If he can get back to 80% as good as he was then, he can help us win promotion, so I hope you're right mate. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I agree Jay was one of Our best players and off late he has been Awful and WE have a right to criticise,same as any job if your not performing then you have to give Answers or be Answerable, Hopefully HE WILL TODAY BY PERFORMING WELL :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:07 am

Lou Vogel wrote:Jay likes to silence the doubters.......lets hope so....first scorer bet could be in order.

Today is hopefully where he Performs :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: