Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

dave jones said on the news tonight

Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:19 pm

that he wants the fans to come in there thousands i think we have been coming in our thousands all seasons .so what i want is for our players to win all eight games and score loads of goals and get automatic promtion

Re: dave jones said on the news tonight

Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:41 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:that he wants the fans to come in there thousands i think we have been coming in our thousands all seasons .so what i want is for our players to win all eight games and score loads of goals and get automatic promtion

i'm travelling over with my older 2 boys-i dont expect a victory but i expect 11 bluebirds giving 100% in our fight for promotion

Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:43 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:that he wants the fans to come in there thousands i think we have been coming in our thousands all seasons .so what i want is for our players to win all eight games and score loads of goals and get automatic promtion

Well perhaps he should encourage them more and give us a bit of praise for a change :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I will be there :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:45 pm

anyone know the expected attendannce tomorrow? taking my little girl tomorrow sitting in the canton as they said family was sold out when i went to get tickets this morning. :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:38 pm

The man is a dick. He moaned when we were getting 11000 at NP and wished we had the support of Wolves. Has he noticed the 23000 of us there most weeks?
Its about time he concentrated on what he's paid to do and manage his players.

Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:42 pm

Saw the same interview and he said that he wanted the fans to come in their thousands and get behind the team, as they have done all season, which isn't quite the same as you've portrayed the interview! :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:44 pm

See what telling fibs does????? I take it back. Dave Jones is not a dick. :lol:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:45 pm

Bluemellons wrote:See what telling fibs does????? I take it back. Dave Jones is not a dick. :lol:

:) :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:50 pm

DJ cant win - we should support the team , make some serious noise tomorrow and get behind the boys :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:55 pm

have faith - if you love city sing for 90mins - lets gets 3pts tomorrow one game at the time ! if were loosing get behind players and lift them

we can all do it together
c,mon support the boys and make some noise

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:49 pm

Overthemoon wrote:

Saw the same interview and he said that he wanted the fans to come in their thousands and get behind the team, as they have done all season, which isn't quite the same as you've portrayed the interview! :ayatollah:

And just for once that would be nice.

We need to forget the personal issues and just back the club, players and management for the next few weeks.

The time for a post-mortom is afer the season has finished.

Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:43 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Well perhaps he should encourage them more and give us a bit of praise for a change :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I will be there :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Do fans deserve any praise Annis? I would say no.