Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Merthyr 2-1 Chippenham

Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:48 pm

Merthyr win 2-1 against our 'friends' from the west country..
sounds a fiesty match both teams ended with 9 men..
I have been to Chippenhams ground twice and they are a horrible bunch who like to mouth but then blame everyone but themselves.

Re: Merthyr 2-1 Chippenham

Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:59 pm

Thomas Fish. wrote:Merthyr win 2-1 against our 'friends' from the west country..
I have been to Chippenhams ground twice and they are a horrible bunch who like to mouth but then blame everyone but themselves.

GREAT WIN :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:04 pm

would be 6th if it wernt for the administation -10 points but as it is 15th out of 22

Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:14 pm

Thomas Fish. wrote:Merthyr win 2-1 against our 'friends' from the west country..

I've been to chippenham for a couple of reserve friendlies. Always had a good welcome there. Mind you they hate merthyr with a passion after an incident in the club bar a few seasons ago.

Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:10 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

I've been to chippenham for a couple of reserve friendlies. Always had a good welcome there. Mind you they hate merthyr with a passion after an incident in the club bar a few seasons ago.

yes they wernt to friendly the year after either, it was valentines day and i wasnt feeling any love :roll: