Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I Haven't Been On Here For Two Days.

Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:12 pm

can someone tell what the hell is going on? :lol:
what's this about bothroyd? savage? twitter? explosive update? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: I Haven't Been On Here For Two Days.

Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:55 pm

Woody CCFC wrote:can someone tell what the hell is going on? :lol:
what's this about bothroyd? savage? twitter? explosive update? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Apparently Savage has been sending Explosive Twitter notifications to Bothroyd, and Dave Jones has contacted Carl to get an update on the current situation, because Jay wont talk to him now either! :lol:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:58 pm

Everyone has been playing April fools jokes on everyone else. And i am the only one to believe them all :lol: :lol:
Jay has been playing an April fools on us but he started several Months ago claiming to love our club and pretending to be a footballer :lol: Apart from that absolutely f**k all has gone on :lol: :lol:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:03 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Everyone has been playing April fools jokes on everyone else. And i am the only one to believe them all :lol: :lol:
Jay has been playing an April fools on us but he started several Months ago claiming to love our club and pretending to be a footballer :lol: Apart from that absolutely f**k all has gone on :lol: :lol:

:lol: