Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: JAY VS THE CCFC BOO BOYS

Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:51 pm

I'm not a boo boy, I've never been one to boo my own team.....but he deserved every boo he got at home against Barnsley where he looked completely disinterested, made no effort to run for that ball that slowly rolled out, and made no effort to run back onside after each run (much to Super Kev's dismay!). He just couldn't be bothered, and that is unforgivable considering how close we are to the promised land.

On form he's great and probably the best in the Championship.....let's hope he pulls his finger out of his ass for the rest of the season.

Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:54 pm

Boo boys ............... the Twitter Forum is just Craig and he wouldnt say anything bad , so WTF is Bothroyd on about then ?

Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:56 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:Boo boys ............... the Twitter Forum is just Craig and he wouldnt say anything bad , so WTF is Bothroyd on about then ?

Thanks Martyn for the only one supporting me! Even Baz up there is trying to drop me in it! :lol:

Like I said - probably the minority of idiots booing at half/full time at bad performances...... :?:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:57 pm

Merlin wrote:
Vintage 63 wrote:Boo boys ............... the Twitter Forum is just Craig and he wouldnt say anything bad , so WTF is Bothroyd on about then ?

Thanks Martyn for the only one supporting me! Even Baz up there is trying to drop me in it! :lol:

Like I said - probably the minority of idiots booing at half/full time at bad performances...... :?:

I think Baz was the one who wound him up a bit :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:57 pm

Bothroyd needs to stop his jibber jabber and get some nuts :lol:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:04 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:Bothroyd needs to stop his jibber jabber and get some nuts :lol:

I agree, even his Bright Green boots have been replaced by white ones now, maybe he's blaming it on his boots now as well....

Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:15 pm

Merlin wrote:
Vintage 63 wrote:Bothroyd needs to stop his jibber jabber and get some nuts :lol:

I agree, even his Bright Green boots have been replaced by white ones now, maybe he's blaming it on his boots now as well....

Craig theres more behind the scenes than we know and Bothroyd is taking it out on us , the fans to vent his own personal frustration ! Let him carry on ................ I have supported the City before he came and will do so after he's gone , but for now he gets my support 100% while he's on the pitch and part of a TEAM ! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:39 pm

Twitter my arse..Support the boys. ive clapped us off when weve been thrashed again and again, never boo the boys in blue. Were Cardiff for fucks sake. This new "era" of football is really chaffing my arse. prefered it when we were shite.