Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" Our Forum "

Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:29 pm

is it me or is everyone constantly at eachothers throat? i dunno if its the run in fever or what.
its kinda annoying since we're all bluebirds :ayatollah:

Re: " Our Forum "

Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:32 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:is it me or is everyone constantly at each others throat? i dunno if its the run in fever or what.

Sadly we are, because We All Want to Succeed and are blaming each other for Our Team/Club not reaching the Position We thought We would of been at This Stage of the Season, QPR's Position. Our Frustration is Boiling over in My Opinion.

Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:44 pm

"snipers"

Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:45 pm

delmbox wrote:"snipers"

if you mean im sniping, no not at all just saying that this forum has alot of tension atm.

Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:46 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:is it me or is everyone constantly at eachothers throat? i dunno if its the run in fever or what.

I Think the 2 week break has caused some sort of bordom,with regards to the day to day reports of how we played on the weekend,who should start next game etc etc.

Instead we had in the last 2 weeks threads on wales v england,and lets be fair how many went and how many were interested,
The WFA with what has happened to the tickets,how its run etc etc,
Swan fans in gay bars,how many threads were on that topic :?:
And of late we have had all the Jay threads. :ayatollah:

Thank God we have a football match tomorrow,and we can start talking All Things CARDIFF CITY :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:48 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:is it me or is everyone constantly at eachothers throat? i dunno if its the run in fever or what.

I Think the 2 week break has caused some sort of bordom,with regards to the day to day reports of how we played on the weekend,who should start next game etc etc.

Instead we had in the last 2 weeks threads on wales v england,and lets be fair how many went and how many were interested,
The WFA with what has happened to the tickets,how its run etc etc,
Swan fans in gay bars,how many threads were on that topic :?:
And of late we have had all the Jay threads. :ayatollah:

Thank God we have a football match tomorrow,and we can start talking All Things CARDIFF CITY :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

here here :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:00 pm

Who made this a sticky to highlight a topic that simply people are flying off the handle about?

PFFFFT! If the players are that sensitive tell them to f**k off from ere, go and have a play on redtube with a cup of cocoa, and get an early night!

:lol: jesus, cant wait for that 1st pint tomorrow! its been a long week! :lol:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:03 pm

I blame Carl for his updates and Annis for being , well Annis :lol: Bothroyd is just looking for excuses now tho tbh ....... just quit the jibber jabber and perform on the pitch ! Simples :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:14 pm

PISS OFF :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:17 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:PISS OFF :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

oi shut up and get back to our nuclear debate chief sherrif ;) :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:20 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:PISS OFF :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

oi shut up and get back to our nuclear debate chief sherrif ;) :lol: :ayatollah:

Sorry Chief :o didn't know what came over me. :lol: see you on our civalised adult discussion on my radiation thread :lol: :lol:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:56 pm

some agree some disagree some are laid back and some are fiery some argue some name call. oh and some like celtic :lol:
but thats because everyone is diferent and react to things and situations diferently but i honestly think that despite the bickering , name calling or diference of opinion i bet 99% of people on here would get on with each other over a beer..
yes everyones at each others throats so what it would be boring if we all agreed on everything :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:53 am

jinks-rct wrote:

some agree some disagree some are laid back and some are fiery some argue some name call. oh and some like celtic :lol:
but thats because everyone is diferent and react to things and situations diferently but i honestly think that despite the bickering , name calling or diference of opinion i bet 99% of people on here would get on with each other over a beer..
yes everyones at each others throats so what it would be boring if we all agreed on everything :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Exactly Jinks, different opinions is what makes an interesting MB.

Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:53 am

jinks-rct wrote:

i see your point but since everyone was critisizing CCMB (been on there recently didnt look to bad) about getting slated for having an opinion and thats what it looked like on here,

but yea it would be boring but it went from gay jacks to everyone at eachother throats :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:43 am

It's down to the lack of club football during the past week, all will be back to normal next week.

Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:47 am

chris_ccfc wrote:It's down to the lack of club football during the past week, all will be back to normal next week.

aye i agree with you, just found it annoying, constant thread about crap gay jokes aimed at the jacks, threads about jay which has lead to people at everyones throat.

Everyone should be better when we win today :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:26 am

most members are fine and always have been, but a very small minority are trying to attack others when they give their views. as we all say - everyones entitled to their own opinion.
have to stick together especially now. if we did fail to get up i have more of a reason to blame us lot than the players! so much negativity. cmon lads :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:29 am

lewis91 wrote:most members are fine and always have been, but a very small minority are trying to attack others when they give their views. as we all say - everyones entitled to their own opinion.
have to stick together especially now. if we did fail to get up i have more of a reason to blame us lot than the players! so much negativity. cmon lads :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:29 am

lewis91 wrote:most members are fine and always have been, but a very small minority are trying to attack others when they give their views. as we all say - everyones entitled to their own opinion.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:41 am

bothroyd will have a good game today, ive got the feeling that he's going to turn it around and put in a great performance in today. derby aren't a great team so it's a good start for jay. the player im watching out for today is super kev. although he is a great lb/rb....i also love seeing him as a CB. he's adapts himself so well, he will be my MOM today unless jay scores and picks up form. cmon city!!! :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:43 am

lewis91 wrote:bothroyd will have a good game today, ive got the feeling that he's going to turn it around and put in a great performance in today. derby aren't a great team so it's a good start for jay. the player im watching out for today is super kev. although he is a great lb/rb....i also love seeing him as a CB. he's adapts himself so well, he will be my MOM today unless jay scores and picks up form. cmon city!!! :ayatollah:

i dont care who scores i just want a win today :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:45 am

yeah i agree but if jay gets a goal, things are going to look a lot brighter for the next few games and i would feel a little more confident about picking up more points :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:51 pm

lewis91 wrote:yeah i agree but if jay gets a goal, things are going to look a lot brighter for the next few games and i would feel a little more confident about picking up more points :ayatollah:

ditto :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:53 pm

i was right, first goal scorer. hold the applause :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:15 pm

lewis91 wrote:i was right, first goal scorer. hold the applause :ayatollah:

*crickets making noises in the distance*

oh look tumble weed :D :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:21 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

:lol: :lol: thats what happens when the atmopshere goes dead at the ccs.

Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:22 pm

lewis91 wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

:lol: :lol: thats what happens when the atmopshere goes dead at the ccs.

theres an atmosphere in CCS ? :shock:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:35 pm

:lol: OHH YES

Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:36 pm

why dont you f@ck off on the other board then :D :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:41 pm

krab wrote:

why dont you f@ck off on the other board then :D :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i got an account over there :D :ayatollah: