Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff City needs you!

Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:58 pm

8 games to go and we can definitely get promoted!

Put aside all the negativity and support the boys! Starting tomorrow let's make these games a brilliant place to be with everyone singing ther hearts out! because it lifts the team and the team will respond!

There's no good booing if a pass goes astray or we go 1-0 down - it won't help anyone! We will not get promotion unless everyone sticks together and backs the boys! We all have to believe!

Away fans have said to me how suprised they are how our fans get on our players backs so much when everything isn't going our way! it shouldn't be like that! we're just not going to be 1-0 up after 5 minutes after every match! it's going to be a battle and together all of us fans can help the team raise their game and inspire them to the premier league!

SO LETS ALL STICK TOGETHER AND FROM NOW ON IN MAKE THE CCS A CAULDRON OF NOISE!

I believe, do you? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Cardiff City needs you!

Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:01 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

One last big effort in the next few weeks. :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:02 pm

jaybothroyd wrote:8 games to go and we can definitely get promoted!

Put aside all the negativity and support the boys! Starting tomorrow let's make these games a brilliant place to be with everyone singing ther hearts out! because it lifts the team and the team will respond!

There's no good booing if a pass goes astray or we go 1-0 down - it won't help anyone! We will not get promotion unless everyone sticks together and backs the boys! We all have to believe!

Away fans have said to me how suprised they are how our fans get on our players backs so much when everything isn't going our way! it shouldn't be like that! we're just not going to be 1-0 up after 5 minutes after every match! it's going to be a battle and together all of us fans can help the team raise their game and inspire them to the premier league!

SO LETS ALL STICK TOGETHER AND FROM NOW ON IN MAKE THE CCS A CAULDRON OF NOISE!

I believe, do you? No!! :lol: But i will make as much noise as possable Good post Chief :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:45 pm

i have been let down , so many times supporting the city, i cant find the energy no more, this season ,will end in tears, for us fans :evil:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:58 pm

ninianblue wrote:i have been let down , so many times supporting the city, i cant find the energy no more, this season ,will end in tears, for us fans :evil:

we have all been let down in the last few years but if we get promoted that will make it even sweeter!
if you believe in failure, failure will happen! if everyone believes in promotion, we can achieve it! :ayatollah: