Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Lets judge

Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:37 pm

why dont we get behind the team, leave all the bollox about certain players until the end of the season then we can judge who gave their all throughout the campaign, untill we know where we finish lets get behind them, im as frustrated as anyone on here but its sad that its come to this

Re: Lets judge

Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:38 pm

I think its got to dow with nerves aswell fella, nerves from the fans are reflecting onto the players and vice versa :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:46 pm

i know that. but we were there or there about last year but we didnt have this nonsence, i realize we supposed to have a better team than last year and expectations where high but it hasnt happened and we are all pissed off. but lets get behind them tommorow i know i will even though i will be on the edge of my seat untill the fifth goal goes in lol :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:47 pm

evans above wrote:i know that. but we were there or there about last year but we didnt have this nonsence, i realize we supposed to have a better team than last year and expectations where high but it hasnt happened and we are all pissed off. but lets get behind them tommorow i know i will even though i will be on the edge of my seat untill the fifth goal goes in lol :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: