Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Kiwis Bar

Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:16 pm

The road to CCS begins in Kiwis 2moz, as another new pub route to the ground begins! Read some good stuff on here about Kiwis for the England game so chucking my cash their way tomorrow, not been in there for about 20 years! COME JOIN US :ayatollah:

Re: Kiwis Bar

Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:54 am

tangledupinblue wrote:The road to CCS begins in Kiwis 2moz, as another new pub route to the ground begins! Read some good stuff on here about Kiwis for the England game so chucking my cash their way tomorrow, not been in there for about 20 years! COME JOIN US :ayatollah:

was great last week, enjoy it mate, would love to pop in, but parking is a b*stard. (before anyone pipes up im refering to parking my car and not john parkin) :D

Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:36 am

Kiwis was brilliant, I'm gonna go there for every Wales game in the Mill Stad

Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:48 am

milly44 wrote:
tangledupinblue wrote:The road to CCS begins in Kiwis 2moz, as another new pub route to the ground begins! Read some good stuff on here about Kiwis for the England game so chucking my cash their way tomorrow, not been in there for about 20 years! COME JOIN US :ayatollah:

was great last week, enjoy it mate, would love to pop in, but parking is a b*stard. (before anyone pipes up im refering to parking my car and not john parkin) :D

:lol:
Parkin is a big b*stard! :D :ayatollah:

Kiwis - Dempseys -
Forresters -
Ivor D - Ninian

Thats my formation for today a sort of 2-1-2 :ayatollah: