Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHO ARE WE TO CALL A PLAYER CRAP!

Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:19 pm

LETS BE HONEST WE ARE SAT/STOOD IN THE STANDS CAUSE WE ARE F**KING RUBBISH AT FOOTBALL, YET WE SLAG OUR PLAYERS OFF EVERY OTHER POST! :lol: .... is there anyone on here who actually think they can do better? looking at some of the ages/shapes and sizes sat around me, i guess NOT! :lol: ... FFS theres 8 games to go, lets support every single one of our players! .... if it comes to a stage where we are 4 pts out of the play-offs with one game to go, then i`ll join in the shouts of abuse too! but until its over then WTF are we doing? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: blooooooooooooobirds!

Re: WHO ARE WE TO CALL A PLAYER CRAP!

Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:31 pm

We are paying customers

Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:44 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:We are paying customers

so are people who visit whore houses! ... but do they shout from the roof tops that the s**g they had was crap?

Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:49 pm

Absolute bollocks.

Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:52 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Absolute bollocks.

:lol: well you carry on then! ... see you next season back in the championship! without bothroyd! :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:23 am

AHERNE wrote:

:lol: well you carry on then! ... see you next season back in the championship! without bothroyd! :ayatollah:

well let's face it the 'without bothroyd' part is going to be true regardless if we go up or not, football players go for money these days not sentiment for the club.

Who are we to call a player crap? The people that have seen better and worse than bothroyd that pay each week to watch them play and the people that will be here next season regardless of where we stand.

Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:42 am

typenamehere wrote:
AHERNE wrote:

well let's face it the 'without bothroyd' part is going to be true regardless if we go up or not, football players go for money these days not sentiment for the club.

Who are we to call a player crap? The people that have seen better and worse than bothroyd that pay each week to watch them play and the people that will be here next season regardless of where we stand.

Football players go for money? yes of course they do why wouldnt they? I think thats pretty true of nearly every profession unless you have an amazing amount of job satisfaction and in Jays case I doubt he is being called a c**t and a tw*t by his own fans.

Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:55 am

The argument that if you haven't played football at a high standard then you don't have a valid opinion on football doesn't stand up to scrutiny!! Countless people who have been crap at football have been top class managers I.e Mourinho, Wenger and Sacchi!!!! In far I know loads of pros and ex pros and they know nothing about the game, they were just lucky to be born with a natural ability they don't study it and don't understand it!

Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:51 am

AHERNE wrote:

so are people who visit whore houses! ... but do they shout from the roof tops that the s**g they had was crap?

Umm, someone is internet fishing

Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:12 am

AHERNE wrote:LETS BE HONEST WE ARE SAT/STOOD IN THE STANDS CAUSE WE ARE F**KING RUBBISH AT FOOTBALL, YET WE SLAG OUR PLAYERS OFF EVERY OTHER POST! :lol: .... is there anyone on here who actually think they can do better? looking at some of the ages/shapes and sizes sat around me, i guess NOT! :lol: ... FFS theres 8 games to go, lets support every single one of our players! .... if it comes to a stage where we are 4 pts out of the play-offs with one game to go, then i`ll join in the shouts of abuse too! but until its over then WTF are we doing? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: blooooooooooooobirds!

lets not forget who are paying the wages,i agree they play better football but that doesnt mean the are commited,if i do a job for someone and they are not happy,do i just say im better at this than they are,i think not,some players need to take a long hard look at themselves and wonder if they have given 100% :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:35 am

i expect to be entertained for my money, and by players who earn soo much money AND WEAR THE CITY BADGE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:47 am

AHERNE wrote:

Obviously you don't :lol: :lol:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:14 am

[/quote]
so are people who visit whore houses! ... but do they shout from the roof tops that the s**g they had was crap?[/quote]

cracking!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Stay on your feet!! :lol: :lol:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:21 am

Aherne -i will put this to you. Using your argument on this, apply it to your views on the Israel/Palestinian problems. Who are you to have an opinion on that situation? You've never served In top level government or been a General or member of the UN. What makes you think you can do better? You're a mere civilian whose views are unimportant. You're views are rubbish, you're not high ranking like Ariel Sharon, Peres etc.

See what I'm getting at. I obviously do not think the above is true, we are all entitled to our views and opinions, and the fact they are ours DOES NOT make them any less valued or important (unless irrational, of course).

Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:44 am

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Aherne -i will put this to you. Using your argument on this, apply it to your views on the Israel/Palestinian problems. Who are you to have an opinion on that situation? You've never served In top level government or been a General or member of the UN. What makes you think you can do better? You're a mere civilian whose views are unimportant. You're views are rubbish, you're not high ranking like Ariel Sharon, Peres etc.

See what I'm getting at. I obviously do not think the above is true, we are all entitled to our views and opinions, and the fact they are ours DOES NOT make them any less valued or important (unless irrational, of course).

bloody hell mun you cant compare genocide with football ... lets be honest everytime we`ve watched football its been 90% crap, i know what i`m in for everytime i set off for a game, and ive been watching football since 1975. ... the booing i`m witnessing now is worse than i`ve ever known it, its a case now of win or you get slated! .... someone on this thread said i pay to be entertained, well i think its time they found another thing to do on the weekends cause it aint gonna happen at city. do you honestly think if we go to the premiership we`ll be winning everyweek? no, it`ll be worse! and so will the booing i expect! .... do fans on here actually go to the cinema then and go berserk if the film is crap, shouting abuse at the woman selling the icecreams and kicking the seat in front of you, shouting c**t at will ferrell on the screen? dont answer that cause i expect city fans do! :lol:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:47 am

its called negative feedback, if someone from your own side, fans, manager, players, shouts something negative or boo's you, you should turn it into motivation, (as i told jay, turn the boo into motivation) and besides jay is a pro-footballer who should be used to negative feedback, every footballer would've got it :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:49 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:i expect to be entertained for my money, and by players who earn soo much money AND WEAR THE CITY BADGE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

^and this is coming from the one who annoyed jay on twitter (looked like anyway :lol:) :ayatollah: :lol:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:10 am

I love when people move the goal posts, just because it suits their argument....

There was NO comparison with genocide. There was comparison between being allowed expression of opinion on football players, and political situations.

For the reason that you have an opinion on a politcal situation, you decided that it can't be compared. Well it can, and was.

There is no justification in you telling me or anybody else that our opinion is not valid at football matches because I'm no a washed up ex footballer; yet if I agreed with you on something else that we are EQUALLY inexperienced on, you decide its ok.

As they say in the Valleys 'get a grip'

Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:15 am

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:I love when people move the goal posts, just because it suits their argument....

There was NO comparison with genocide. There was comparison between being allowed expression of opinion on football players, and political situations.

For the reason that you have an opinion on a politcal situation, you decided that it can't be compared. Well it can, and was.

There is no justification in you telling me or anybody else that our opinion is not valid at football matches because I'm no a washed up ex footballer; yet if I agreed with you on something else that we are EQUALLY inexperienced on, you decide its ok.

answer me something then! ... do you honestly think us shouting out abuse and booing our players is gonna help us get promoted this season? would you work better at work if your boss kept calling you a lazy b*stard when you are trying your best?

Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:46 am

AHERNE wrote:
tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:I love when people move the goal posts, just because it suits their argument....

answer me something then! ... do you honestly think us shouting out abuse and booing our players is gonna help us get promoted this season? would you work better at work if your boss kept calling you a lazy b*stard when you are trying your best?

You did not mention once shouting at players at matches. You mentioned forum 'posts', and why we as fans shouldn't have an opinion as we are not qualified (something I'd have expected from Victorian times).

I'm not into shouting harsh criticisms during matches; I wait until after matches, and vent my frustration through channels such as forum and conversations. I see things that I know to be wrong on the pitch, and I'm entitled to air those views. Going by your reckoning, the hundreds if not thousands of fans that grew frustrated with Lee Naylor were wrong and should have shut up, as Jones is far more qualified than us and obviouisly knows better.

As for work - well, Jones doesn't 'abuse' Jay. As for me, I work for the NHS so plenty of 'fans' (I.e. Taxpayers) have a constant moan about the service as a whole. However, if little old me on minimum wage can brush it off, then so can Jay and the rest of the Galacticos.

Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:28 am

he annoyed me, i dont annoy anyone :D

Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:30 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:he annoyed me, i dont annoy anyone :D

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah: