Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MICHAEL JACKSON IS HE REALLY DEAD..

Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:48 am

I can confirm yes hes is!!!

but is it true fulham are erecting a statue of him today at craven cottage??

whats all that about? 8-)

and befoore anyone thinks i give a shit, i hve just gone fishing a little to see if i can get a bite from someone, but feel free to answer ;)

Re: MICHAEL JACKSON IS HE REALLY DEAD..

Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:50 am

Didn't a certain someone say they were going to the unveiling?!? ;) :lol:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:50 am

i personally couldnt give a flying duck about jackson and think its outragous that fulhams owner erected a statue of him

Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:51 am

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:i personally couldnt give a flying duck about jackson and think its outragous that fulhams owner erected a statue of him

nor me. i think they are putting gary glitter the other end ;)

Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:53 am

milly44 wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:i personally couldnt give a flying duck about jackson and think its outragous that fulhams owner erected a statue of him

nor me. i think they are putting gary glitter the other end ;)

:lol:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:53 am

mental ain it. MJ is a legend although i didnt really like his music, but to have a statue of him outside craven cottage is madness. i'd definately dissaprove to that if we were to have a statue of him outside the ccs. WAIT it might create a better atmopshere. lets get one.
a smooth paul quinn, dur dur dur dur dur dur, dur dur dur dur, dur dur dur PAUL QUINN

Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:54 am

lewis91 wrote:mental ain it. MJ is a legend although i didnt really like his music, but to have a statue of him outside craven cottage is madness. i'd definately dissaprove to that if we were to have a statue of him outside the ccs. WAIT it might create a better atmopshere. lets get one.
a smooth paul quinn, dur dur dur dur dur dur, dur dur dur dur, dur dur dur PAUL QUINN

well its got dur dur dur in it so that would become a favourite :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:55 am

Claire wrote:Didn't a certain someone say they were going to the unveiling?!? ;) :lol:

now we know what he does for a living :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TFMgE4nQN8

heeee heeeeee!!!!!!

Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:58 am

Claire wrote:Didn't a certain someone say they were going to the unveiling?!? ;) :lol:

Yes I did and no I am not going to the unveiling as it is Mothers day :cry:

But I will get up there to see the Statue, I think it is a wonderful tribute by his friend Mohammed Al Fayed who had the statue commissioned and was supposed to be outside Harrods but now he has sold it he is having it erected outside HIS football club.

RIP Michael Jackson, Legend, Humanitarian and an all round wonderful human being :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:00 am

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
lewis91 wrote:mental ain it. MJ is a legend although i didnt really like his music, but to have a statue of him outside craven cottage is madness. i'd definately dissaprove to that if we were to have a statue of him outside the ccs. WAIT it might create a better atmopshere. lets get one.

well its got dur dur dur in it so that would become a favourite :lol: :ayatollah:

yeah exactly!! lol. it's a good idea especially if they were good friends or what ever. but to me it would have to be a statue that is football related. i personally wouldn't like it no matter what club i followed.

Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:00 am

carlccfc wrote:

But I will get up there to see the Statue, I think it is a wonderful tribute by his friend Mohammed Al Fayed who had the statue commissioned and was supposed to be outside Harrods but now he has sold it he is having it erected outside HIS football club.

RIP Michael Jackson, Legend, Humanitarian and an all round wonderful human being :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i have to be honest carl when i looked and saw you were online, i feared the worst. :lol:
now for chippys comments. hes probably got his legs and arms wrapped around the statue as we speak. :oops:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:09 am

carlccfc wrote:

Might be better going on a different day Carl, I imagine it would be mad down there on the day of the unveiling. You can have a proper look on another day.

Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:12 am

Claire wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

Might be better going on a different day Carl, I imagine it would be mad down there on the day of the unveiling. You can have a proper look on another day.

we will be playing them next season anyway, so we will leave a little earlier so carl can have a look at the statue :ayatollah: :lol: