Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

jay lloyd samuel + heaton

Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:19 am

are they both starting today? think JLsamuel is going to be a good addition to the squad, he will prove his qualities today. you can slate me later if he's garbage. cmon city :ayatollah:

Re: jay lloyd samuel + heaton

Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:55 am

lewis91 wrote:are they both starting today? think JLsamuel is going to be a good addition to the squad, he will prove his qualities today. you can slate me later if he's garbage. cmon city :ayatollah:

I think he'll be a good addition too, we needed a defender but....................

If he has a poor 10 minutes or so he will get booed, screamed at and then battered on twitter.

"LOYAL SUPPORTERS!!!!! LOYAL SUPPORTERS!!!!!!"

My arse!!!

Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:03 am

no one critiscised anyone on twitter get the facts right, he would not answer questions then rubished messageboards, not one person said anything out of order on there

thats it end of :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:05 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:no one critiscised anyone on twitter get the facts right, he would not answer questions then rubished messageboards, not one person said anything out of order on there

thats it end of :ayatollah:

Hmmm? Really?? Ok, end of....it is match day after all!!

BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBIRDS!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:06 am

and we will win 4-1

bothroyd hat trick, trust me :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:10 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:and we will win 4-1

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Imagine that!! I'm gunna ask the question in the bookies!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:12 am

i've got my pick n shovel! wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:and we will win 4-1

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Imagine that!! I'm gunna ask the question in the bookies!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i am putting a fiver on it, i think he is due a good game and today will be it :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:38 am

think bothroyd will get back to his best today, cause a lot of problems but i think he will get first goal. maybe 2 but i really hope your right about his hatrick baz. :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:38 am

Whats the official team then ? Anybody know ?

Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:39 am

dont have a clue, SHOULD have heaton and jay lloyd in. i can see it being....heaton,jay lloyd, super kev, keinan,quinn, whitts, oli, mcphail, bellamy, jet, bothroyd. 4-3-3 im goin for :ayatollah: