Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

In danger of being an arsehole forum

Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:28 am

"joe calzaghe is a juve fan....never at city etc"

"jay bothroyd f**k off etc"

"dave jones is an arsehole"

"hudson is shit, naylor out" early season booing of our OWN players!!!!

Cardiff City fans best in the league?? Doubt it on current posts.

f*cking GET BEHIND THE TEAM YOU IDIOTS!!

Re: In danger of being an arsehole forum

Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:42 am

People do - during matches.

The fact you're complaining about Naylor's treatment somewhat undermines your point, given, you know, he cost us a hell of a lot of points.

Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:45 am

Welshpaul wrote:"joe calzaghe is a juve fan....never at city etc"

Bang on the mark Paul, apart from the Naylor bit! Seriously, we are a laughing stock to other championship clubs, 4th and slagging off players plus our manager and now some have started 'tweeting abuse to our leading scorer, you couldn't make it up! :evil:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:02 am

Welshpaul wrote:"joe calzaghe is a juve fan....never at city etc"

Please don't tar us all with the same brush :evil:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:10 am

no one has tweeted any abuse where the f**k did that come from, f*cking rumours make you laugh honestly

Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:13 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:no one has tweeted any abuse where the f**k did that come from, f*cking rumours make you laugh honestly

Sorry if I got the wrong end of the stick Baz! But if he said on twitter he reads the messageboards and then there is a load of abuse on here for him is there much difference??

Anyway, gotta go, got a red hot tip for 4-1 with a Bothroyd hatrick! ;)

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:16 am

Problem is that people are entitled to their opinion. yeah,i understand that players may read the comments and it might
not help their game, but it should. if i was getting negative comments in my job, i would prove people wrong.

I think everyone is behind City and i think to a certain extent people are grateful of the position we are in, i think the problem is in the dream.. the players we have say we should not be struggling plus add to that we are just not winning games and people are getting worried that the job is not getting done.

I think that most people who post on here would follow city in any division, i know i have and i have seen some shit over the years and yet still followed city chasing the dream.

In fact, i follow city less now than i did 20 years ago not because of the football we are playing, but to work commitments. I would love City to go up to the premier but its not the main reason i followed City.

I hope we do all get behind the boys for the run in, i will always back my horse until all is lost and even then i will come back for more.

Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:18 am

i've got my pick n shovel! wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:no one has tweeted any abuse where the f**k did that come from, f*cking rumours make you laugh honestly

Sorry if I got the wrong end of the stick Baz! But if he said on twitter he reads the messageboards and then there is a load of abuse on here for him is there much difference??

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
i had a message off him he said '''dont believe what you read on messageboards 90% of it is shit'' but he had no abuse he then sent a message saying''what goes on in dressing rooms satys there, its like that at all clubs'' so as you can see no one abused anyone he was just expressing his opinion and i for one respect it

someone might of asked him if there had been a fight or row in there after chops all night party :oops: :oops:

i think a lot of fans myself included expected a lot better with bellamy and the squad we have, we still have those memory's from the last 2 seasons fresh in our mind

so i think its all been blown out of proportion

we will win trust me
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:06 pm

i've got my pick n shovel! wrote:

Did you have cardiff 4 1 separate to Bothroyd hat trick?

Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:06 pm

it's probably bothroyd under a fake name :lol:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:29 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:i had a message off him he said '''dont believe what you read on messageboards 90% of it is shit'' but he had no abuse he then sent a message saying''what goes on in dressing rooms satys there, its like that at all clubs'' so as you can see no one abused anyone he was just expressing his opinion and i for one respect it

So basically, he's saying 90% oif the rumours are s***... and then going on to acknowledge things happen in the dressing room but should stay private.

In other words, basically confirming the bs ratio is far less than 90%...

Nobody will ever confuse footballers with being intellectuals.