Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Criticism.....

Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:34 am

This website is beginning to come under scruitiny, quite rightly so too. If there are big revealings about players then why not leave it until the end of the season when there is no pressure on ourselves? Players surely don't appreciate people knowing all aspects of their personal life every 2 seconds :ayatollah:

Re: Criticism.....

Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:41 am

bluebird_loyal wrote:This website is beginning to come under scruitiny, quite rightly so too. If there are big revealings about players then why not leave it until the end of the season when there is no pressure on ourselves? Players surely don't appreciate people knowing all aspects of their personal life every 2 seconds :ayatollah:

Spot on Bluebird, welcome to the board! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:52 am

100% agree there pal :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:55 am

fun thing now will be seeing how long these posts last, before someone deletes them :twisted:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:56 am

bluebird_loyal wrote:fun thing now will be seeing how long these posts last, before someone deletes them :twisted:

:o

How dare you!!! :lol:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:57 am

Why is it that new members always decide to put "lets see how long this thread lasts before it gets deleted"?

Would you really be surprised if all you are going to do is come on here and slag everyone off?!?! :lol: :lol:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:58 am

:D :D

Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:59 am

We're not slagging people off Claire, I was given an interpretation that people could come on here to express their opinion, thats all im doing :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:02 am

Claire wrote:Why is it that new members always decide to put "lets see how long this thread lasts before it gets deleted"?

Would you really be surprised if all you are going to do is come on here and slag everyone off?!?! :lol: :lol:

I'm not new on here and I've seen a few posts change or vanish-not many to be fair! :ayatollah:

Don't think anybody has slagged anyone off on this thread??? Not even any of our players or our manager! :lol:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:04 am

i've got my pick n shovel! wrote:
Claire wrote:Why is it that new members always decide to put "lets see how long this thread lasts before it gets deleted"?

I'm not new on here and I've seen a few posts change or vanish-not many to be fair! :ayatollah:

Don't think anybody has slagged anyone off on this thread??? Not even any of our players or our manager! :lol:

No but their other thread called EVERYONE on this messageboard are not real fans. That's not exactly a great start is it. To be fair though he has apologised for that.

Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:05 am

forum members have the right to their opinions

but do you actually think the team has given 100% this season??

Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:09 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:forum members have the right to their opinions

Not at all Baz and it is very frustrating, I just don't see how the negativity towards the players and manager can help? Are we thinking that we are giving them a pep talk? :lol:

Hopefully we'll get 3 points today and get some positive vibes going again coz this is getting silly now!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:11 am

we will win today 4-1:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: if we dont there will be mob handed fans on here :D

Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:15 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:we will win today 4-1:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: if we dont there will be mob handed fans on here :D

Yep, I'll be wanting a pound back off you for starters! :lol:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:16 am

Claire wrote:

No but their other thread called EVERYONE on this messageboard are not real fans. That's not exactly a great start is it. To be fair though he has apologised for that.

Yeah, not the cleverist(sp??) way of introducing yourself!! :lol:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:20 am

i wish i had intoduced myself a bit more different, and not be the nice loveable guy i am :D :D

Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:43 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:forum members have the right to their opinions

Not at all Baz and it is very frustrating, I just don't see how the negativity towards the players and manager can help? Are we thinking that we are giving them a pep talk? :lol:

Hopefully we'll get 3 points today and get some positive vibes going again coz this is getting silly now!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

So if u agree that these highly paid players and management haven't given 100% this year why are u so adamant about not criticising them? I love this club and support it through thick and thin but some have taken the piss this year and cheering them on hasn't worked, some need a rocket up their ass and to know their effort has not been up to scratch!

Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:16 pm

bluebird_loyal wrote:We're not slagging people off Claire, I was given an interpretation that people could come on here to express their opinion, thats all im doing :ayatollah:

Sorry, maybe I'm confusing you with your mate who said that none of us on this messageboard are real Cardiff fans.

Your welcome to your opinion on here, I just don't understand those that join the board purely to have a dig at the rest of us.

We all have very differing opinions on here, but we all seem to be tarred with the same brush and it's getting pretty boring to be honest.

(I see the thread still hasn't been deleted :roll: )

Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:11 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
we will win today 4-1:ayatollah: if we dont there will be mob handed fans on here

you havent got tonights lotto numbers baz

we will win today 4-1:ayatollah: if we dont there will be mob handed fans on here