Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cant believe you lot

Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:49 am

Are you absolutley clueless ?
Do you not think that players read this board. Im sure they absolutley love reading that there fans dont back them 100%
and you wonder why they say things on there twitter accounts
to be honest this is just a bitching site so the lot of you can talk doom and gloom about our club
None of you are real fans.
Jay Bothroyd has not been performing well but hes not going to get any better knowing the fans are slagging him off behind his Back
WAKE UP!!!!

Re: Cant believe you lot

Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:52 am

Agree with this, and no this is not Jay in disguise. But he has by far had his best season for us, I will admit as much as anyone hes lot his way since his England call up, but he is still by far the best striker at his type of game in this league, you can;t be shocking and have the likes of Chelsea, Milan and Juventus after you. Jay, if you're reading, us loyal fans will continue to support you through thick and thin, ignore the fans who can't make their minds up :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am

" None of us are real fans" ?????????????????

Yeah right, I never slag any players off, so dont count me in that statement :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:54 am

Loyal2thecardiff wrote:Are you absolutley clueless ?
Do you not think that players read this board. Im sure they absolutley love reading that there fans dont back them 100%
to be honest this is just a bitching site so the lot of you can talk doom and gloom about our club
Jay Bothroyd has not been performing well but hes not going to get any better knowing the fans are slagging him off behind his Back
WAKE UP!!!!

Who are you to say I'm not a real fan? Just because I post on this messageboard? Get a grip.

Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:55 am

ii didnt realise i said that sorry :ayatollah:
Not all of you just certain people dampening the club
I apologise :ayatollah:
We are all city fans we need to back the team for the run in

Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:56 am

Claire wrote:
WAKE UP!!!!

Who are you to say I'm not a real fan? Just because I post on this messageboard? Get a grip.

Well said Claire :D

Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:57 am

Not everyone on here is disillusioned, but the ones who call for Dave Jones out right now in the season are a disgrace quite frankly, what good would it do right now!? Give him until the end of the season and see if he is the man to take us to the Premier League, as for the bring Sam Hammam back scheme, I think it's about time we accepted it's never going to happen - whether or not we like it.

Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:59 am

WAKE UP!!!!

Good points mate, apart from the "none of you are real fans bit"!!!! Think you'll get some stick for that!! We all love City on here, Some do have a funny way of showing it mind!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:01 am

I apologise for that bit
looks like i got a bit over heated :lol: :lol:
although people need to get a grip and get behind our team its not just the players that need to perform its us aswell

Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:02 am

I apologise for that bit
although people need to get a grip and get behind our team its not just the players that need to perform its us aswell

Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:03 am

Loyal2thecardiff wrote:I apologise for that bit

Agreed, good point, well made! (Twice!!!! :lol: :lol: )

Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:33 am

WAKE UP!!!!

Firstly I don't hear any other club or players moan about message boards! Secondly they shouldn't read them if they think they are full of shit and personally, at this stage of the season, the players shouldn't be on twitter! It will only cause problems! I love Jay and back him 100% but all this blaming message boards is crazy! Dont hear Fergie whining about them or Rooney and imagine what is said about them!

Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:48 am

the whole point off joining a forum board is to debate things
and have a moan about players the club an the manager
also if you read other subjects on this forum you will see
the players getting praise as well not just getting slatted
they only get slatted when the fans think that they
are not given 100 pper cent in matches.
which the fans have the right to do if they save up to pay for there
season ticket all year long
if it offends the players thhey have the option not to come on here

Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:32 pm

sleepers, bothroyd only came on here because people off here were referring to him as a "lazy tw*t" amongst other things

Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:38 pm

Claire wrote:
WAKE UP!!!!

as I mentioned before - SORRY! ;)

regarding your post! SPOT ON!

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=41062 ;) (YES I STICKY'D IT! :lol: )

Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:39 pm

sleepers wrote:the whole point off joining a forum board is to debate things
and have a moan about players the club an the manager
also if you read other subjects on this forum you will see
the players getting praise as well not just getting slatted
they only get slatted when the fans think that they
are not given 100 pper cent in matches.
which the fans have the right to do if they save up to pay for there
season ticket all year long
if it offends the players thhey have the option not to come on here

:ayatollah: BRILLIANT!

They also have the option to RESPOND if they feel the need to do so! ;)

Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:47 pm

Maybe, but I'm not clueless about spelling.

I think players can do what they like outside the football day, as long as it's legal. I'm sure they know football fans can have opinions. I'm also sure that if they have to be motivated by cheerleading posts on forums they'll never achieve anything.

So it's a bitching forum, so you, errm, bitch about it.

Thank god we've got you then.

WAKE UP!!!!

And yet Jay play better today, staying on his feet.

Which basically shits all over your claim, eh? Since you assert fans have been slagging him off. A basic intellect would thus deduce from your logic he should have had an absolute stinker today.

Thanks for your opinions and input. I'm sure people can make their own view on their validity.

Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:50 pm

nerd wrote:

Maybe, but I'm not clueless about spelling.

I think players can do what they like outside the football day, as long as it's legal. I'm sure they know football fans can have opinions. I'm also sure that if they have to be motivated by cheerleading posts on forums they'll never achieve anything.

So it's a bitching forum, so you, errm, bitch about it.

Thank god we've got you then.

WAKE UP!!!!

And yet Jay play better today, staying on his feet.

Which basically shits all over your claim, eh? Since you assert fans have been slagging him off. A basic intellect would thus deduce from your logic he should have had an absolute stinker today.

Thanks for your opinions and input. I'm sure people can make their own view on their validity.

Well that saved me a load of key tapping! :lol: ;)

Good post! :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:55 pm

The people on this forum are the absolute cream of all Cardiff city fans FACT :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:59 pm

WAKE UP!!!!

Mate you need to take things a little less serious. Our well paid pampered players shouldn't be too traumatised just because some of us have opinions which are a little too close to the truth for their liking.

Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:26 pm

All i am saying is the last thing that the players need is the fans on there backs during the run in
We worked so much better as the fans got behind the team today it was terrific

Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:48 pm

Loyal2thecardiff wrote:All i am saying is the last thing that the players need is the fans on there backs during the run in
We worked so much better as the fans got behind the team today it was terrific

Fans have been behind the team. Don't regurgitate have Jones' failed excuses.

Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:58 am

bluebird_loyal wrote:sleepers, bothroyd only came on here because people off here were referring to him as a "lazy tw*t" amongst other things

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
So Jay psyhically knew that someone on here called him a lazy tw*t, then came on here to have a look?!?!?! BRILLIANT!