Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Londons 'Cardiff City Pub' ?

Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:17 pm

Thinking of going to the famous 3 kings on Tuesday to watch the Spurs game.

Is it worth travelling from Chelsea for ?

What is the food like ?

Re: Londons 'Cardiff City Pub' ?

Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:40 pm

You on about the 3 kings on North End Road???

Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:53 pm

Yep

Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:54 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:You on about the 3 kings on North End Road???

Also tried getting a ticket for your game on Monday Stan, but told very limited availability.

Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:09 pm

About 900 tickets left for Monday mate I believe.

3 kings is an Aussie / yuppy gaff now. Not been a football pub for years. Had a spot of lunch in there last week, decent grub & loads of screens but no atmosphere.

If you fancy our game I would say take a trip over there Monday mate always a few cheap tickets doing the rounds. Or PM me & I will make a couple of calls for you.

Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:59 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:About 900 tickets left for Monday mate I believe.

3 kings is an Aussie / yuppy gaff now. Not been a football pub for years. Had a spot of lunch in there last week, decent grub & loads of screens but no atmosphere.

If you fancy our game I would say take a trip over there Monday mate always a few cheap tickets doing the rounds. Or PM me & I will make a couple of calls for you.

If that's the one on The corner of the Cromwell road I was in there for The Jacks, game got steamed up t'f**k and slagged a couple of jacks all day/......... i'm sure they spiked my pint....f*cking gypos

Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:00 pm

I went there after the Chelsea Cardiff game last year, bumbed into jonny Owens.

Legendary pub S Kensington right next to the tube, loads of Welsh flags

Caught the second half of the Wales Scotland game there that day!

Get down there!

Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:16 pm

It's in West Kensington mate not South. And its on the junction of Talgarth Rd / North End Rd.

Its alright in there, can't see Monday night being too busy. You'd be better off having a booze around the Bush or Hammersmith if you want to have a bit of atmosphere.