Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MAN OF THE MATCH?

Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:43 pm

This could go to anybody...

Keinan?
Whittingham?
McNaughton?

These were the three players who made the difference imo :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D

Re: MAN OF THE MATCH?

Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:44 pm

bellamy for me,and thats only because super kev not allowed to win every week :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:49 pm

Keinan for me, thought he played really well and always organising the back four.
Only other one close was Bellamy who worked his socks off but still lacking that killer finish

Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:50 pm

keinan i would of said thought he had a cracking game :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:50 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:keinan i would of said thought he had a cracking game :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: - and a GOAL!! well done Dekel ;)

Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:52 pm

Merlin wrote:
bluebirds23 wrote:keinan i would of said thought he had a cracking game :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: - and a GOAL!! well done Dekel ;)

ai forgot to add that in :oops: :lol:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:12 pm

keinan 4 me. bellamy was quality. ive wanted him up front all season. Hes 2 deep wen out wide with that pace

Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:14 pm

Keinan and Bellamy main candidates. Whittingham and McNaughton both had good games as well. Probably would give it to Keinan despite the calamitous clash with McNaughton he had in the second half which everyone could see coming a mile off! :D

Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:26 pm

Bellers for me, worked his guts out and if he had scored that goal would have been
the icing on the cake :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:36 pm

Bellamy for me - worked his socks off and involved in most of the key moments.

Derby's forward line isn't much of a threat on paper and I don't think the back four had to play out of their skins to keep them quiet and there were still a few dodgy moments - players going for the same ball, suspect headers back to Heaton.

Whittingham had a good 20 minutes at the start of the 2nd half.

Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:41 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Keinan for me, thought he played really well and always organising the back four.
Only other one close was Bellamy who worked his socks off but still lacking that killer finish

Got to agree, Keinan looked class at times, :ayatollah: let's hope he continues the good work. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:10 pm

KEINAN :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:41 pm

Jonesy99 wrote:Bellamy for me - worked his socks off and involved in most of the key moments.

Derby's forward line isn't much of a threat on paper and I don't think the back four had to play out of their skins to keep them quiet and there were still a few dodgy moments - players going for the same ball, suspect headers back to Heaton.

Whittingham had a good 20 minutes at the start of the 2nd half.

I thought the back headers were fine ! It was only Quinn's in the first half that was dodgy, and Heaton did very well to react and immediately put pressure on Paul Green, and it worked. I said in another thread that we had a brand new centre half partnership and a left-back who hasn't played for about 5 months. Considering that, I thought we were fine.

Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:34 pm

krab wrote:bellamy for me,and thats only because super kev not allowed to win every week :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i agree !!!!!!!

Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:48 pm

Shhhhhhh Dont tell Aherne but an Israeli scored :lol: :lol: