Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bad Win for Norwich Bad Loss For Jacks

Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:41 pm

That's it Norwich have peaked and will now go on a bad run and the Jacks can't handle the pressure now they have been put in the limelight.

It should be a draw when they meet.

Jay gets back into form we win 5 more games and we're promoted! :ayatollah:

Re: Bad Win for Norwich Bad Loss For Jacks

Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:55 pm

we will finish strongly, norwich i think will keep their form but will drop points against the jerks and one or two of their other games which could prove to be enough. i think the jerks will drop down a little to maybe 5th by the end of the season.

Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:57 pm

lewis91 wrote:we will finish strongly, norwich i think will keep their form but will drop points against the jerks and one or two of their other games which could prove to be enough. i think the jerks will drop down a little to maybe 5th by the end of the season.

Away to an improving Ipswich :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:07 pm

ipswich are very inconsistant, there will be plenty of more shocks on the way :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:55 pm

lewis91 wrote:ipswich are very inconsistant, there will be plenty of more shocks on the way :ayatollah:

None more shocking than us getting promoted :o

Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:57 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:That's it Norwich have peaked and will now go on a bad run and the Jacks can't handle the pressure now they have been put in the limelight.

It should be a draw when they meet.

Jay gets back into form we win 5 more games and we're promoted! :ayatollah:

you b*stard you just got my heart going :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: