Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Just back

Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:47 pm

Great day out. Started shit with half delay in Marlborough caused by traffic :evil: Thought is this an omen.

Managed to make it for a pint in ninian pub.

Game was good-we still look dodgy at back and how derby missed that chance at the start of 2nd half god only knows.

However at this stage of the season 3 points and a defeat for the vermin is fantastic. :ayatollah:

Re: Just back

Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:49 pm

safe trip hope matey :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:50 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:Great day out. Started shit with half delay in Marlborough caused by traffic :evil: Thought is this an omen.

Game was good-we still look dodgy at back and how derby missed that chance at the start of 2nd half god only knows.

However at this stage of the season 3 points and a defeat for the vermin is fantastic. :ayatollah:

:ayatollah:

Think I shook your hand briefly - was sitting opposite Annis. So nice to meet you. ;)

Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:52 pm

Merlin wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:Great day out. Started shit with half delay in Marlborough caused by traffic :evil: Thought is this an omen.

:ayatollah:

Think I shook your hand briefly - was sitting opposite Annis. So nice to meet you. ;)

Yeah you did. Good to meet you too.......

Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:52 pm

just realised you all ready home

Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:53 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:just realised you all ready home

:lol:

Just cracking open a beer to celebrate

Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:18 pm

Ne to meet you today mate, I was sat next to Merlin. :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:21 pm

nobber wrote:Ne to meet you today mate, I was sat next to Merlin. :ayatollah:

Cheers Nobber-reminds me that i need to look at CCFC forum babe thread. :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:35 pm

I thought the defence was pretty solid today, yeah a few iffy moments, but when you take into account that we had a brand new centre half partnership (a vital part of any side) and a left-back who hasn't played for about 5 months, I thought we did fine !