Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THE JACKS ARE PANICKING! ;-)

Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:59 pm

http://forum.planetswans.co.uk/viewtopi ... =6&t=95938

It makes me physically sick to say it......

Joao Moreira

but if we manage to get a result next saturday.....and looking at the run in of all of the teams in and around the promotion race......i now fancy cardiff for 2nd place automatic, and reading to do a 'blackpool' in the play offs!!!

Fecking one team in Wales ;-)

Re: THE JACKS ARE PANICKING! ;-)

Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:01 pm

Merlin wrote:http://forum.planetswans.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=95938

It makes me physically sick to say it......

Joao Moreira

but if we manage to get a result next saturday.....and looking at the run in of all of the teams in and around the promotion race......i now fancy cardiff for 2nd place automatic, and reading to do a 'blackpool' in the play offs!!!

Fecking one team in Wales ;-)

Can't handle the limeight .... did you see Preston's winner :lol: :lol:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:27 pm

haven't seen many goals from the other games. don't know how swansea played but i really do think we will do this and i also have the feeling reading might steal a play off spot and get to the final. im not saying they will win it because it doesn't matter how you've played....the final is completely different and anything can happen

Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:29 pm

haaaaaaaaaaahahaahaahha my heart bleeds for them :lol:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:42 pm

Love it.........I just hope that it now comes true! For them to feel the agony of missing out on the play off final would be second only to us getting automatic! :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:22 pm

Dange wrote:Love it.........I just hope that it now comes true! For them to feel the agony of missing out on the play off final would be second only to us getting automatic! :ayatollah:

:ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:22 pm

my heart is racing :lol: