Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NEED ADVICE REGARDING SEASON TICKET

Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:49 pm

At the moment i'm under a banning order until sept,but want to get a season ticket for next season!
had one when i got banned but obviously couldn't renew due to ban,is there anyway i could get one before my ban is up,or reserve one???? :?:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
CMON CITY LETS FINISH THIS SEASON OFF WITH A BANG :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: NEED ADVICE REGARDING SEASON TICKET

Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:59 pm

Whats the problem with a friend to get it ,then just hand it over to you ?

Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:03 pm

merthyrvalebluebird wrote:At the moment i'm under a banning order until sept,but want to get a season ticket for next season!
had one when i got banned but obviously couldn't renew due to ban,is there anyway i could get one before my ban is up,or reserve one???? :?:

what ya do? :lol:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:18 pm

criminal damage at sheffield united away in aug 2008 :evil:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:19 pm

merthyrvalebluebird wrote:criminal damage at sheffield united away in aug 2008 :evil:

ah, didnt it kick off up there? i heard it did :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:20 pm

yeah kicked off thats how i got banned fella

Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:20 pm

merthyrvalebluebird wrote:yeah kicked off thats how i got banned fella

ah :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:34 pm

merthyrvalebluebird wrote:At the moment i'm under a banning order until sept,but want to get a season ticket for next season!

The simple answer is no, I'm afraid....

There is a limit on season ticket sales and that is sometime in mid April, so you wouldn't get one legitimately....

BUT, as someone else said, you could try the 'friend' route, so long as you could guarantee that you wouldn't 'get involved' again, which would cause him/her problems....

Totally against the rules, of course (and not to be condoned) but at least you could get your seat in readiness for the Premiership....and then 'claim' it for youself when your 'friend' doesn't renew (if you know what I mean) again....

You could, of course, be caught in a random check (I know a few who have when using 'others' tickets) but it is unlikely....

The final alternative would be to contact the club directly and simply ask; although I imagine the answer would again be no, partly because the ban is 'still in force' and partly because I would imagine your 5 year 'price freeze' will no longer count, meaning you will have to pay the inflated prices that the Premiership brings....

I'm not condeming you, mate (I wasn't there and I know South Yorkshire plod are notorious) just pointing out the issues you MIGHT encounter....

Good luck....

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: