Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Do you beleive that Ridders

Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:50 pm

Was at Old Trafford last week to watch a Youngster on loan, or do you think that he was up there talking to Man Utd about Adam Matthews? I thought it was a Scout or Managers job to watch Talent. Mmmmmmm

Re: Do you beleive that Ridders

Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:52 pm

I heard that he was up there discussing the possibility of Darron Gibson joining us on loan? Is this a tabloid rumour though? I don't think the Adam Matthews deal is done yet. I think he would have admitted it by now with all the talk about it. I think negotiations were probably held though.

Bluecheg, how's the Brunswick? My missus is from Merthyr and is always telling me we should stop by for a meal. :)

Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:53 pm

What I ment was, was he there watching a youngster about us taking him out on Loan. :lol:

Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:54 pm

Zabier wrote:I heard that he was up there discussing the possibility of Darron Gibson joining us on loan? Is this a tabloid rumour though? I don't think the Adam Matthews deal is done yet. I think he would have admitted it by now with all the talk about it. I think negotiations were probably held though.

Bluecheg, how's the Brunswick? My missus is from Merthyr and is always telling me we should stop by for a meal. :)

Pub is going well mate thanks, Pop in and see us sometime, More than Welcome.

Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:01 pm

Yeah, I will do.

I definitely think Ridsdale was there to watch a player to take on loan potentially but why not send a scout or Dave Jones himself? Ridsdale attending certainly suggests there was other business on the agenda but probably nothing finalised.

Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:03 pm

Chegs, I cant believe he thinks we would believe that Man Utd would let a player go to us on loan who is currently playing in their first team last week :lol: My believe was he was there to discuss selling Mathews, but thats only My Opinion.

Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:06 pm

Zabier wrote:I heard that he was up there discussing the possibility of Darron Gibson joining us on loan? Is this a tabloid rumour though? I don't think the Adam Matthews deal is done yet. I think he would have admitted it by now with all the talk about it. I think negotiations were probably held though.

gibson was shit last week though but a great prospect,he needs this level of football for a while yet

Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:11 pm

Montana, I agree with you. He wasn't great but it's got to be hard to come into a new team that has barely played with each other and put in a great performance. Only Aaron Ramsey is capable of such magic! Annis, I think due to Ferguson considering Gibson for the first team, he obviously rates him and with few chances to play his rags in the next half of the season going out on loan might be the best option for some of Manchester United's younger players.

Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:13 pm

very well said zabier