Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FANS & PLAYERS

Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:23 pm

Should we be in 'direct' contact with our players?

For me NO, It's worthy discussion I think!

Also

Should players make themselves available through 'twatter' etc, after recent weeks I'm failing to see the benefit of this.

Pre twitter this would be unheard of, changing times hey........!

Re: FANS & PLAYERS

Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:25 pm

Footballers are supposed to be professional, so any criticism they need to take it, look at soldiers, seargant or corporals (spellt wrong) hurl abuse at them but they take it.

Yes i know the army IS MUCH MORE INTENSE than football but not the point :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:34 pm

[quote="Bridgend_bluebird"]Footballers are supposed to be professional, so any criticism they need to take it, look at soldiers, seargant or corporals (spellt wrong) hurl abuse at them but they take it.

Yes i know the army IS MUCH MORE INTENSE than football but not the point :ayatollah:[/quote

I agree but these avenues have never been open before and it concerns me that the influence particularily with a certain player has cleary caused some anemosity between us and them. IMO DJ is the general here and we are outside the barrack's.

Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:35 pm

WE WON 4-1 TODAY :lol: and dont worry, besides jay ignored me loads of times on twitter :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:41 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:WE WON 4-1 TODAY :lol: and dont worry, besides jay ignored me loads of times on twitter :lol: :ayatollah:

He is inglish ...ooops :lol:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:45 pm

rb1976 wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:WE WON 4-1 TODAY :lol: and dont worry, besides jay ignored me loads of times on twitter :lol: :ayatollah:

He is inglish ...ooops :lol:

:lol: