Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Just joined over from Ccmb

Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:16 pm

And thank f**k I have! I've been on there about 2 weeks, and can't take anymore, 99% of people on there are just cunts who don't have a clue about football and are just obsessed with being negative about our chances this season, so yea just thought I'd say a hello to everyone!

Re: Just joined over from Ccmb

Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:16 pm

Meh

Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:18 pm

Hiya mate.

Best part of this message board, is that you don't have to worry about what you post. Very slim chance your going to get shot down and ridiculed if people don't agree with your views...

The best football messageboard on the planet, easily...

Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:23 pm

Sounds alot better than ccmb then!

Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:25 pm

Welcome onboard :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:26 pm

congratulations...you've just signed your soul to annis :twisted:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:31 pm

Haha anythings better than listening to that shit over there!

Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:32 pm

Dave Jones out !! Now feck of back to CCMB you are far to positive :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Only joking welcome to the dark side :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:37 pm

Sounds better already, didn't get any welcomes over on ccmb!

Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:18 pm

Welcome on board :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:25 pm

You will soon realise there is just as much negativity on here as well. All these Dave Jones haters. You would think we are fighting relegation not challenging for promotion the way they go on. Don't here from them when we win 4-1 mind!!

Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:30 pm

Citysince1964 wrote:You will soon realise there is just as much negativity on here as well. All these Dave Jones haters. You would think we are fighting relegation not challenging for promotion the way they go on. Don't here from them when we win 4-1 mind!!

I am Still hear and If I dont like Dave Jones thats up to me.
YOUR STILL ON HERE.

This is your post Yest

Re: Jay's Twitter....
by Citysince1964 » Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:13 pm

Just wish he would shut up off the pitch and start doing his talking again on the pitch by trying harder and of course scoring a few goals.
Citysince1964

Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:48 pm

Bluebirds20 wrote:And thank f**k I have! I've been on there about 2 weeks, and can't take anymore, 99% of people on there are just cunts who don't have a clue about football and are just obsessed with being negative about our chances this season, so yea just thought I'd say a hello to everyone!

Apologies mate....read your post wrong 1st of all,welcome fella :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:55 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Citysince1964 wrote:You will soon realise there is just as much negativity on here as well. All these Dave Jones haters. You would think we are fighting relegation not challenging for promotion the way they go on. Don't here from them when we win 4-1 mind!!

I am Still hear and If I dont like Dave Jones thats up to me.
YOUR STILL ON HERE.

This is your post Yest
Fair point Annis. I have to hold my hand up to that.

Re: Jay's Twitter....
by Citysince1964 » Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:13 pm

Just wish he would shut up off the pitch and start doing his talking again on the pitch by trying harder and of course scoring a few goals.
Citysince1964

Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:55 pm

Cheers fellas! :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:15 am

:wave: Hi!

Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:56 am

Bluebirds20 wrote:And thank f**k I have! I've been on there about 2 weeks, and can't take anymore, 99% of people on there are just cunts who don't have a clue about football and are just obsessed with being negative about our chances this season, so yea just thought I'd say a hello to everyone!

Your a spy ;)

Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:48 am

Citysince1964 wrote: Don't here from them when we win 4-1 mind!!

Nothing like that at all. Most of us anti DJ will give him credit where it is due on here. It was a good result yesterday BUT and there is always a but, that was the worse team I have seen to visit CCS yesterday. Even so, you can only beat what is put in front of you. I'm not confident we will go up but am a bit for hopefully.

Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:48 am

welcome

I also have joined here from the other side --I was banned for not agreeing with the left wing views of the young students on there--Dont mis it

Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:52 am

i had a little run in with the snotty nosed students on FB..........................i will hunt them
down.............................and break their backs :D

Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:14 am

Out of the frying pan ................. only joking we all love the team abd especially jones on ere :roll: :ayatollah: