Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Atmosphere needs sorting!

Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:34 pm

Before the deadbeats turn us into arsenal. We need clear sections where people can stand or sit. fans can then be pre-warned that standing may take place and if this is not your cup of tea, f**k off to another section of the ground where you can sit in silence you boring muglet.

The one thing that having higher attendances have brought with it is the silent group, which is fine, but it does put other people off singing when there is only a few of you around that section willing to sing.

Apart from what i said above, i dont know what the answer is, when we played the gypsies down west, they seemed to be standing most of the game.

I sit in the Canton stand where the atmosphere is ok, but you cannot hear the away fans and they cant hear us. Needs sorting fast, otherwise we will enter the point of no return and City's Famous atmosphere will be lost forever !

Re: Atmosphere needs sorting!

Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:37 pm

shinyBlueGlue wrote:Before the deadbeats turn us into arsenal. We need clear sections where people can stand or sit. fans can then be pre-warned that standing may take place and if this is not your cup of tea, f**k off to another section of the ground where you can sit in silence you boring muglet.

The one thing that having higher attendances have brought with it is the silent group, which is fine, but it does put other people off singing when there is only a few of you around that section willing to sing.

Apart from what i said above, i dont know what the answer is, when we played the gypsies down west, they seemed to be standing most of the game.

I sit in the Canton stand where the atmosphere is ok, but you cannot hear the away fans and they cant hear us. Needs sorting fast, otherwise we will enter the point of no return and City's Famous atmosphere will be lost forever !

Spoke to Wayne Nash today. Weve got No chance of us being able to cheer and stand in the Ninian Stand, they are going to continue to be on our backs, says its not him, but Cardiff Council.

Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:42 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
shinyBlueGlue wrote:Before the deadbeats turn us into arsenal. We need clear sections where people can stand or sit. fans can then be pre-warned that standing may take place and if this is not your cup of tea, f**k off to another section of the ground where you can sit in silence you boring muglet.

Spoke to Wayne Nash today. Weve got No chance of us being able to cheer and stand in the Ninian Stand, they are going to continue to be on our backs, says its not him, but Cardiff Council.

Bad news, hopefully things may change in the years to come, not holding breath though. bad attendance today.

Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:59 pm

Annis f**k Wayne Nash and double f**k Cardiff Council. Every ground up and down the country have had enough of being told to sit down and shut up, fans are fed up of these health and safety arseholes telling us the supporters what to do. In the manc derby no one i could see was sitting. And a lot of supporters at spurs today was standing.
For christ sake we are City supporters when did we start doing what Cardiff Council wants. What we have to do is stand and stay standing what are they going to do shut part of the ground down they cant to many season ticket holders.
Yes cardiff city have been made a laughing stock recently and it isnt all down to Ridsdale a lot of it is down to us the supporters we have gone soft. Intimidating we couldent scare a jack fan on his own in the middle of the ninian stand right now. The chant from the canton stand is Bob Bank do the :ayatollah: but to me you are the Ninian stand the old Bob Bank would never have been told what to do. :(

Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:08 am

[quote="shinyBlueGlue"]Before the deadbeats turn us into arsenal. We need clear sections where people can stand or sit. fans can then be pre-warned that standing may take place and if this is not your cup of tea, f**k off to another section of the ground where you can sit in silence you boring muglet.

Totally agree with you. I have said this in a number of posts. If the council are on the case I think it due to health and safety so why can we all sign a disclaimer form to enter a standing\ sitting area?

Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:14 am

The last 2 cup games have had a great atmosphere.

Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:08 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:The last 2 cup games have had a great atmosphere.

With very low crowds as well, maybe it's the silent majority that stayed away from the 2 cup games.