Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CCS Stewards!

Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:58 am

are begining to become a f*cking nuisance!

Sit down, Sit down, Sit down, Sit down!!!! thats all i heard mun!

It even ended up with a couple of our own fans shouting at each other at the back of the ninian stand today. ITs just getting totally out of hand, there was no need for it especially with all the empty seats there!

They kept kicking people out of seats because their tickets were for other seats! when nobody else was using the seats they wanted to sit in. FFS, these stewards need a bitch slap to sort em out. Totally ruining the atmosphere and when it comes almost to blows between our own fans you know things are getting ridiculous.... apparently the back row was closed today for 6 or 7 lads - even though they were occupied further down by older members of the community - i think they have got issues against the younger fans.

I hope some one complains or says something, because little me on my own is making no difference.

Re: CCS Stewards!

Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:10 am

They are ruining it, i was at the back on the ninian stand with other, and they forced us to sit down. Then we stood up and they were straight back on us making us sit down. I dont see what is wrong with standing up we were close to the back and wernt blocking anyones few, so we wernt upsetting anyone.

They just want to use there power too much. Shut up and focus on proper problems and not people standing up at football.

Some thing needs to be done, it is ruining OUR club. :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:48 am

I had a run-in with a steward ealrier in season. at final whistle I went to go down steps to see a mate and the guy tried usher me out like his life depended upon it. i gave him jip back and was immeadiately surrounded like the UK's most wanted.
Half of them i spoke to afterwards were sound, but even they admitted they'd never been to a football match in thier life.....
and our club employ these people who have no idea of this enviroment to try to tell people what to do?!?

Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:01 am

give someone a uniform and it turns them into little hitlers, there are some good ones who realise how stupid it is but most of them enjoy the power trip.

Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:13 am

Its just getting pathetic!

The jacks will be here soon standing up and outsinging us, making complete tits of themselves (and indeed, why not!!) and we have to sit their silently or bounce around in our chairs like f*cking naughty kids with fingers on our lips!

The stewards think they are some kind of crazy power control freaks employed by the club to destroy the little atmosphere we have dragged across the road with us. When in fact they are just pathetic little men who get a buzz out of wearing a high viz jacket....

Glad i bought my season ticket in the Canton now, after yesterdays showing at the back of the Ninian, and unfortunately it's going to be like it at every home game until management sorts it out. f**k me if i was a steward i'd be joining in with the singing, and helping the crowd get the best out of their 90min stay.

idiots.

Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:35 am

Those on the bob bank who want to sit down and dont want to get behind our team
should move to the family stand there's plenty of room over there.
We need to start lifting the roof off.

Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:46 am

Thats part of the problem with me and the new ground,your just not allowed to enjoy yourself,thats part of football standing shouting cheering having a bit of banter,well it used to be,i would have thought our club would understand that.

Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:57 am

Neath Bluebird wrote:Those on the bob bank who want to sit down and dont want to get behind our team

Totally agree with that.

all the moaners and stewards should f**k OFF over to the grange stand. :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:18 pm

Merlin wrote:
Neath Bluebird wrote:Those on the bob bank who want to sit down and dont want to get behind our team

Totally agree with that.

all the moaners and stewards should f**k OFF over to the grange stand. :ayatollah:

i'm in the family stand. what the f**k are you on about. we should all celebrate not just selected sections of the ground. :evil:

Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:21 pm

There should be safe standing areas these days anyway, then everyone can stand.

Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:59 pm

They think they own the place.
Sat in premier seats yday for a change from Family stand.
Had run in with stewards putting my flag up over area with no advertising and not blocking anyone.
They reckoned i needed special permsission AS club management might think it gives wrong image for prem seats .
Its best place we should be hanging all best big flags from this area for effect and ease.
Eventually a few cheif stewards had to walk along pitch and give the ok.
FFS its our club and ground, they havent got a clue what it means to us and the efforts we go to to support the club.
T******s
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:07 pm

dinkypoohblue wrote:They think they own the place.
Sat in premier seats yday for a change from Family stand.
Had run in with stewards putting my flag up over area with no advertising and not blocking anyone.
They reckoned i needed special permsission AS club management might think it gives wrong image for prem seats .
Its best place we should be hanging all best big flags from this area for effect and ease.
Eventually a few cheif stewards had to walk along pitch and give the ok.
FFS its our club and ground, they havent got a clue what it means to us and the efforts we go to to support the club.
T******s
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

fair play mate, that is shocking behaviour from our club.

Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:25 pm

Thought the flags looked great from the ninian stand :thumbup: