Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

This supposed steele takeover???

Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:26 am

why aint ridsdale , borley etc dealing with this together?
and another thing is why on earth would anyone be dealing and having talks with ridsdale surely steele has advisors etc??
and with some fans doubt that steele really does have the wealth to takeover doesnt the fa do checks on the owner before the actual takeover is allowed??

Re: This supposed steele takeover???

Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:31 am

You would of thought the FA do checks but look at Portsmouth,. They have never ever seen there owners and he hasnt put a penny into the club.

I hope we get investment soon though.

Ben Steele :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:33 am

chippy909 wrote:You would of thought the FA do checks but look at Portsmouth,. They have never ever seen there owners and he hasnt put a penny into the club.

wasnt chelsea takeover investigated with the dodgy russian?
i know man city were but that was after the asian guys took over i think..

Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:38 am

jinks/cwm wrote:
chippy909 wrote:You would of thought the FA do checks but look at Portsmouth,. They have never ever seen there owners and he hasnt put a penny into the club.

wasnt chelsea takeover investigated with the dodgy russian?
i know man city were but that was after the asian guys took over i think..

Yes, true.

I just hope if he does takeover that he respects us fans, unlike Risdsale. One this Steele needs to do is listen to us.

Any money is good money :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:39 am

Looks like it is just us 2 up late at night. Where is everyone :lol:

Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:42 am

chippy909 wrote:Looks like it is just us 2 up late at night. Where is everyone :lol:

in the hilton getting pissed and having a shish kebab with ben steele :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:44 am

jinks/cwm wrote:
chippy909 wrote:Looks like it is just us 2 up late at night. Where is everyone :lol:

in the hilton getting pissed and having a shish kebab with ben steele :lol: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:23 am

jinks/cwm wrote:why aint ridsdale , borley etc dealing with this together?
and another thing is why on earth would anyone be dealing and having talks with ridsdale surely steele has advisors etc??
and with some fans doubt that steele really does have the wealth to takeover doesnt the fa do checks on the owner before the actual takeover is allowed??

Steele had 2 people with him yesterday, apparently one is an advisor.