Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Joe Ledley

Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:01 am

Thought he has played well over recent weeks. And if that was his last ever game at CCS then well done to him. He has been a great player for Cardiff and i cant wait to watch him at Bristol on Tuesday.

Hopefully he signs his contract and he can get back to his best with his operation and transfers out of the way.

He can do more great things like the best goal in Cardiff City history with his volley in the FA Cup Semi Final.

Sign a contract Joe, and stay a Cardiff legend.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Joe Ledley

Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:26 am

if he signs and stays with cardiff i think he will do well, he will undoubtedly become a city legend :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:47 am

rob wrote:if he signs and stays with cardiff i think he will do well, he will undoubtedly become a city legend :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Ye i hope so. He has been a great player and yes im sure he would admit it he hasnt been his best this year. But with injuries on his mind and his transfers to the prem and PR im sure it is only ONWARDS and UPWARDS for Joe Ledley :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:49 am

Yes I agree, he has been a lot better the last few weeks and really got stuck in, like his old self.

Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:52 am

how many joe ledley posts are there?

let me just bump my recent one! ;)

Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:53 am

We're a better team with a fully fit Joe than without him

Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:57 am

[quote="chippy909"]Thought he has played well over recent weeks.

And if that was his last ever game at CCS then well done to him. Hopefully he signs his contract and he can get back to his best with his operation and transfers out of the way.

Sign a contract Joe, and stay a Cardiff legend.

Totally agree - his form seems to be coming back - shame he has to have the op n go off for 3months - hopefully the rest away from things will help him sort everything out and he makes the right decision for himself and he gets his confidence back and playing well where ever he is.

I would like to see him sign, stay and play
:D

Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:01 pm

The boy is quality and in my opinion would have no problem at Premier League level.