Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " IF THIS TRUE "

Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:00 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Just another instance of our goverment arse licking a Muslim country so that they won't attack Britain.

We are told it is essential to make cuts which I don't believe), yet they hand this amount to others. Disgraceful.

100% agree....if they kept everything as it was...we wouldve paid off our debt, cause people would still have jobs and more tax would be paid, crime would stay as it is due to the amount of police officers, well basically it wouldve been the same when labour were in power....FECKING BETTER WITH LABOUR IF YOU ASK ME1! :ayatollah:

Re: " IF THIS TRUE ? "

Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:17 pm

Forever Blue wrote:What I have just Heard on The News.

Then I find it strange that we are giving Pakistan £650 million to build schools etc whilst policemen, teachers, soldiers etc are being made redundant. Surely we should get our own house in order before helping others.

annis, this countries a joke, wouldnt surprise me, :evil:

Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:32 pm

Well it does not surprise me we take in any Pakistani that wants to come to our shores and the ones that are left we build there f*cking Schools whilst ours are falling down. Or we build schools here that anyone one that can speak English are not allowed to attend.
They are asking me and you to tighten our belts as tough times are ahead. People are dying because of cuts, People are being laid off because of cuts. So we spend all that money on Schools in an Islamic state of which Girls are banned from attending.
No it aint a joke its f*cking disgusting and immoral :twisted: :twisted:

Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:14 pm

Then I find it strange that we are giving Pakistan £650 million to build schools etc whilst policemen, teachers, soldiers etc are being made redundant. Surely we should get our own house in order before helping others.

Annis, I refer to my answer on 'Is this Fair?' and I TOTALLY agree again....

This morally corrupt Government of ours (mind you, Labour were not much different underneath) is 'shafting' the UK Citizen whilst bowing to political pressure from abroad....

IT'S MAD!!!!

The quicker we get OUT of the EU and control our OWN agenda the better!!!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:46 am

Sven Ghali wrote:

Annis, I refer to my answer on 'Is this Fair?' and I TOTALLY agree again....

This morally corrupt Government of ours (mind you, Labour were not much different underneath) is 'shafting' the UK Citizen whilst bowing to political pressure from abroad....

IT'S MAD!!!!

The quicker we get OUT of the EU and control our OWN agenda the better!!!!

Sven, Ive just heard them on TV just saying we can afford to give them the money :shock: :o :shock:

Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:05 am

Just seen the paper review on sky news. Although I don't read the sun, there front page has it spot on today. It states that we are giving Pakistan £650m for schools, yet they are investing £1.6 billion in fighter jets. Just as we are cutting our army and navy.

If this Country really is as skintight as the politicians make out then we should cancel all foreign aid until we are back on our feet.

Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:08 am

If we can afford it, that should mean there will be no more cuts and delapidation of services. Will that happen? Not a chance, because when it suits them, they claim we owe money to some invisible people (I.e. Themselves).

Sometimes I can understand people protesting (apart from the pointless stuff like vandalising the cenotaph).

Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:17 am

Zabier wrote:http://www.johannhari.com/2011/03/29/the-biggest-lie-in-british-politics

Interesting read this lads. Might explain why we can afford to give £650m away!

Zabier that's a great little article and I agree with it 100%. The ConDem Government have been very good at spinning the line about Labour leaving 'a massive debt'

Yes borrowing was significantly higher when they left office but that was due to bailing out the banks (the real villains) and stimulating the economy to avoid recession.

However, the level it reached was manageable in the long term and there is no real 'reason' other than ideological for the Government to pursue such draconian cuts now.

Indeed the ConDem Government can find money at the drop of a hat to give to Pakistan, Ireland and Portugal or find money to slaughter the NHS (around £14billion in total) rather than spend that money improving the lot of its own people or indeed on its own armed forces (read Taffyapple)

This is a shocking Government and we are all going suffer for years to come unless they are kicked out at the soonest opportunity.

Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:31 am

Just heard on the radio this morning that they're putting a shitload of taxes up (hitting families particularly) 'to try to cut the defecit'.

We obviously can't afford to be giving money away to other countries when our own is falling apart and can't afford to sort it out.

Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:42 am

Midfield general wrote:As far as Im awear its in the agreement between the Torys and Libs and the Libs wanted increased foerign aid to many countries. The torys had to give in to their demand so that they could form a government.

Libs have always been more interested in looking after other countries rather than Our own.

Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:12 am

I was always taught that charity begins at home and I absolutely believe that to be true unfortunately this government think otherwise.

I think the vast majority of people would be against Foreign aid at these difficult times and lets face it this is only one country we are also helping Ireland, Portugal and Greece out of their problems and there will be others. This £650m is a drop in the ocean to what we will give away in total and when I heard about this yesterday I sent a letter to my MP complaining about it, I would ask you all to do the same.

In a months time we will all be asked to vote on a the introduction of the "Alternative Vote" system I would urge you all to vote NO, believe me when I say that this government will eventually be held to account by ALL of us when the next election comes around and first on the hit list needs to be that wankstain Danny Alexander who was on SKY News this morning telling us how all these cuts and tax rises need to happen.

The question is why do we allow our government a free ride to destroy our economy, our jobs and our futures without fighting back, the only way to get these people to understand is through the ballot box.

So next month vote for anyone other than Conservative or Lib Dem I have always voted Labour but from here on I will vote for Plaid Cymru. Losing votes or even losing a % of the votes cast will have an effect eventually and it's about the only recourse we have against these twats who think it's OK to destroy our lives at the same time as giving away £650m to a country spending billions on military equipment let alone nuclear weapons.

End of rant. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:23 am

With regards to the Irish bail out, independent financial experts and analysts have stated that the return on Britains money will be massive due to the enormous trade between the two countries (mostly Irish consumption of British products), with Ireland being one of the top in the list.

Unlike Portugal, Greece and Pakibleedinstan

Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:41 am

Yes Mate you got it ! And lets face it , its not the politicians that suffer as they don't have to try to live on low money like the normal people in the UK. Its the ordinary guy and woman in the street that is sending the money and don't have a choice about it cos the fking government take it off us from Tax on things like fuel and tobacco and many other things.

So what they are really doing is telling us we must suffer to help others, ( they the politicians don't include them self's in the we ) how about the people here that suffer while the Pakistan government take there share out of it even before it gets to the people. Its all bull shit ! And we the people of the UK stand for it and have done for years and years. Why ? Cos most do the people wont stick to gearther and make a stand. So I say fk you all ! Its you your self to blame for standing for it .

Lets also remember that Pakistan is the strong hold of Osama and the Taliban, and alot of pakistan people are on the side of osama .

Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:42 am

What I have just Heard on The News.

Then I find it strange that we are giving Pakistan £650 million to build schools etc whilst policemen, teachers, soldiers etc are being made redundant. Surely we should get our own house in order before helping others.[/quote]

Yes Mate you got it ! And lets face it , its not the politicians that suffer as they don't have to try to live on low money like the normal people in the UK. Its the ordinary guy and woman in the street that is sending the money and don't have a choice about it cos the fking government take it off us from Tax on things like fuel and tobacco and many other things.

So what they are really doing is telling us we must suffer to help others, ( they the politicians don't include them self's in the we ) how about the people here that suffer while the Pakistan government take there share out of it even before it gets to the people. Its all bull shit ! And we the people of the UK stand for it and have done for years and years. Why ? Cos most do the people wont stick to gearther and make a stand. So I say fk you all ! Its you your self to blame for standing for it .

Lets also remember that Pakistan is the strong hold of Osama and the Taliban, and alot of pakistan people are on the side of osama .

Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:12 am

i actually thought it was an April Fools when i read it! We are a laughing stock!!! Can you imagine them giving us £650m in aid????

Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:36 am

oh dear!!!! (thats all i will say) :twisted:

Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:37 am

Its not just Pakistan who get aid from the UK, theres loads of countries that get it from us. We should be getting our own house in order 1st before giving other f*cking countries aid. :evil:

Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:52 am

Its nothing more than business, Ive read up on foreign aid and it has a multiple of sins within it. Its all about the GDP & trading levies, Japan refuses to accept aid simply because of its international trading success and have labour rates similar to the UK whereas Pakistan, India & China whom we heavily aid too have a very low labour rate. The UK in time will get the aid back in taxes, etc ten fold, very clever economics.

Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:56 pm

im not keen to get into a conservative v labour debate but the sad fact is that our political system, and the politicians it produces are in the sewers!! If Conservatives werent in power would anyone seriously want Ed Milliband to lead this country? They are all as bad as each other in my opinion and i cant see it getting better any time soon. Politics is long overdue a huge shake up as right now as it stinks worse than ever!!

Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:33 pm

sorry its PATHETIC, we cant keep police, and firemen in work because of cuts
the roads around my way are pathetic yet they cant get fixed due to cuts
the lights are turned off each night at a time to save money coz of cuts
not enough doctors/nurses/ for paitents in this country, because of cuts
making people wait years for life changing surgery due to lack of beds due to cuts
schools cutting back on activities for children and asking more from the parents because of cuts

yet we can throw 650 mill into pakiland makes me sick, and all because of cunts

stop sucking up and look after your own you bunch of spineless wankers

Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:08 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:sorry its PATHETIC, we cant keep police, and firemen in work because of cuts
the roads around my way are pathetic yet they cant get fixed due to cuts
the lights are turned off each night at a time to save money coz of cuts
not enough doctors/nurses/ for paitents in this country, because of cuts
making people wait years for life changing surgery due to lack of beds due to cuts
schools cutting back on activities for children and asking more from the parents because of cuts

yet we can throw 650 mill into pakiland makes me sick, and all because of cunts

stop sucking up and look after your own you bunch of spineless wankers

If we didnt donate million in aid we would have a massive tax hike, like I said above its not for the caring of these people. Its purely business, dirty economics if you like.

Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:17 pm

Premier 1 i could not of put it better myself :ayatollah: :ayatollah: They spend there money on arms and then we have to build there f*cking Schools. Pakistan is one of the most corrupt Countries in the world so most of that money we gave them will end up killing our Troops abroad all with our earned Tax money, How repulsive is that. I hate these dirty Politics and makes me want to vote BNP because i want British money spent on British People. Let other Countries look after themselves. :evil: :twisted:

Re: " IF THIS TRUE "

Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:31 pm

brewer918 wrote:thats the problem with the UK and its government, puts other countries & immigrants who come to this country before its own working class people,its a fookin disgrace!! :evil:

Here comes the immigrant bashing :roll:

I think pretty much everyone agree that these cuts are idologically driven. The government basically want most, if not all, of our public services privatised.

When this government makes a deal with companies and let them off £6bn in tax, and then announce £6bn in public service cuts, you pretty much realize what they are trying to achieve.

Revenue boss entertained by Vodafone accountants weeks before £6bn tax deal
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1370365/Revenue-boss-entertained-Vodafone-accountants-weeks-6bn-tax-deal.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:44 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Premier 1 i could not of put it better myself :ayatollah: :ayatollah: They spend there money on arms and then we have to build there f*cking Schools. Pakistan is one of the most corrupt Countries in the world so most of that money we gave them will end up killing our Troops abroad all with our earned Tax money, How repulsive is that. I hate these dirty Politics and makes me want to vote BNP because i want British money spent on British People. Let other Countries look after themselves. :evil: :twisted:

Looks like you'll fit in well with the BNP....

Although I agree that we shouldnt be sending "aid" to these corrupt governments, since most of it would probobly be spent on arming their military, there is no reason why we should stop sending aid to charities that deal with poverty in other countries. Also, why are "our" troops getting killed anyway? What are they doing there in the first place? Lets face it, the UK government will always get involve with other countries because of the economic benefits for UK companies.

Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:49 pm

Anarch0 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Premier 1 i could not of put it better myself :ayatollah: :ayatollah: They spend there money on arms and then we have to build there f*cking Schools. Pakistan is one of the most corrupt Countries in the world so most of that money we gave them will end up killing our Troops abroad all with our earned Tax money, How repulsive is that. I hate these dirty Politics and makes me want to vote BNP because i want British money spent on British People. Let other Countries look after themselves. :evil: :twisted:

Looks like you'll fit in well with the BNP....Yes i would and couldn't give a f**k Chief

Although I agree that we shouldnt be sending "aid" to these corrupt governments, since most of it would probobly be spent on arming their military, there is no reason why we should stop sending aid to charities that deal with poverty in other countries. Also, why are "our" troops getting killed anyway? What are they doing there in the first place? Lets face it, the UK government will always get involve with other countries because of the economic benefits for UK companies.

Get what you are saying but we have poverty in this Country as well, we should sort this out first. If i could not afford to put decent cloths on my Son's back then i wouldn't offer to buy cloths for my Neighbours kids.

Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:50 pm

I don't have a problem with it.

Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:51 pm

I meant Clothes not cloths Chiefs :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol:

Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:53 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:I don't have a problem with it.

You wouldn't Chief as long as you are shagging :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:56 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

I do have other interests you know :lol:

Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:59 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

I do have other interests you know :lol:

Shagging , Drinking, The City and most probably in that order Chief. Me myself can't remember the above due to being married :lol: :lol: :lol: