Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

No Apology for Riddler?

Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:52 am

I don't seem to have noticed an apology to our Peter from the Express today, as we were assured there would be? I did notice the original article has been withdrawn, maybe there is an apology but missed it, but very interesting indeed if it turns out our leader has been caught lying yet again.

Personally I'm absolutely astonished that we continue to stand by and do nothing as Riddler ridicules us with the most despicable contempt one could imagine, yet all we do is take it. It really comes to something when it takes a Jack to come out with by far the most passionate, rousing and pertinent post on the subject;

bloo wrote:First post here as a Swansea Jack and I come in peace - it may be my only one post!
My Advice = march, post, email, protest and do what it takes to get that cancer PR out of your club. You might go back a step but think of the future. You don't deserve a b*stard like him ruining your footballing weekends home or away! I am a staunch jack with many city friends and to be honest when we (swansea) went through the shit with petty many of my CCFC backed us. All I am saying is get together, unite and say enough is a f*cking enough! PR is taking the piss out of hard working CCFC fans and their wages FFS!

Best of luck this season - get the fucker out - it's in your hands!

Or of course we can do what we've done so far. Nothing.

Re: No Apology for Riddler?

Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:32 am

The Sunday Express has published a retraction over quotes attributed to Cardiff City chairman and chief executive Peter Ridsdale in last week's edition.

The newspaper now accepts that the quotes, concerning "anti-English" feeling, were wrongly attributed to Peter, and says in this week's edition: "We are happy to put this straight."

Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:37 am

saladthedragon wrote:I don't seem to have noticed an apology to our Peter from the Express today, as we were assured there would be? I did notice the original article has been withdrawn, maybe there is an apology but missed it, but very interesting indeed if it turns out our leader has been caught lying yet again.

Personally I'm absolutely astonished that we continue to stand by and do nothing as Riddler ridicules us with the most despicable contempt one could imagine, yet all we do is take it. It really comes to something when it takes a Jack to come out with by far the most passionate, rousing and pertinent post on the subject;

bloo wrote:First post here as a Swansea Jack and I come in peace - it may be my only one post!
My Advice = march, post, email, protest and do what it takes to get that cancer PR out of your club. You might go back a step but think of the future. You don't deserve a b*stard like him ruining your footballing weekends home or away! I am a staunch jack with many city friends and to be honest when we (swansea) went through the shit with petty many of my CCFC backed us. All I am saying is get together, unite and say enough is a f*cking enough! PR is taking the piss out of hard working CCFC fans and their wages FFS!

Best of luck this season - get the fucker out - it's in your hands!

Or of course we can do what we've done so far. Nothing.

Why should anyone apologise they only told THE TRUTH :lol: :lol: :lol:

On the Anti English thing it was DJ not PR.

Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:49 am

Lol, just seen it now, though I still can't find it on-line in the Express.

It doesn't change his complete finacial mismanagement of our club though, or the lies and deception which I would suggest is somewhat more important than what he thinks of us, apology or not.

Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:52 am

saladthedragon wrote:Lol, just seen it now, though I still can't find it on-line in the Express.

It doesn't change his complete finacial mismanagement of our club though, or the lies and deception which I would suggest is somewhat more important than what he thinks of us, apology or not.

I refer you to my thread on this issue earlier - didnt take him long to use the official website to trumpet the apology from the Express. Not so forthcoming about statements regarding tax, embargos etc etc is he?

Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:54 am

Yes, I did see it and couldn't agree more. Maybe he's waiting for the meeting, you know, the one whch he is delaying until its too late anyway.