Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

How many of you are..

Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:02 am

Looking forward to Swansea v Norwich on Saturday?

Presuming you win your game Saturday will you be sitting back with a beer looking for a Swansea win or a draw.

I must say, I was a little anxious before the Cardiff v Ipswich match. I cheered when the scum scored which is not an easy thing to do.

I think you'll find it a lot more enjoyable if you've closed the gap on us on Saturday afternoon.

Reading your forum it's so noticeable what difference a win makes. One win and 2nd place is achievable. One loss and it's the dreaded play offs.

I don't know about you guys but I wish someone would wake me up when this is all over! :lol:

Re: How many of you are..

Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:18 am

if we are in the play offs im off up the mountain and not coming back down till its all over :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:22 am

if we cant beat doncaster at this stage of the season weve got serious problems as a team,
im my opinion norwich are the best team weve played this season and have a great chance of going up,id take a draw but would favour the canaries to beat trhe scum on saturday :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:29 pm

7 seven yes 7 WINS just believe :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:36 pm

i would take, the jacks beat norwich on sat, then the jacks loose the rest of there games, doing there big brothers a favour, but, its down to us, we just got to win our remaining games, give and take the odd lose and draw, :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:39 pm

ninianblue wrote:i would take, the jacks beat norwich on sat, then the jacks loose the rest of there games, doing there big brothers a favour, but, its down to us, we just got to win our remaining games, give and take the odd lose and draw, :ayatollah:

I feel exactly the same :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:09 pm

Quite nervous about it really, in my opinion, whether we get second is in the hands of Swansea

Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:13 pm

I honestly don't care, all I want is for Cardiff to get 3 points on Saturday.

Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:45 pm

U WONT GET 3 PTS ON SAT WE WILL WITH NORWICH AND READING!!!

Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:50 pm

donnyfcforever wrote:U WONT GET 3 PTS ON SAT WE WILL WITH NORWICH AND READING!!!

Stop shouting!!! :old:

Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:51 pm

TRUTH HURTS? LIKE JAY

Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:00 pm

donnyfcforever wrote:U WONT GET 3 PTS ON SAT WE WILL WITH NORWICH AND READING!!!

Listen fuckwitt,
its obvious you have come on here to cause a stir, why don't you take you're little pea brain, "and do one" as they say... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:01 pm

supercoops wrote:

Listen fuckwitt,
its obvious you have come on here to cause a stir, why don't you take you're little pea brain, "and do one" as they say... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :ayatollah:

You tell him Coops :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:05 pm

AS IVE ALREADY SAID DONNY IS BUZZING, I THINK U HAVE THE QUALITY OR SHUD I SAY THOUGHT U HAD QUALITY TO ROMP THIS LEAGUE BUT WITH NORWICH AND READING GOING TO BAG 3 PTS ALONG WITH US AUTOMATIC WILL QUICKLY VANISH. WHAT DO U THINK? HONESTLY THINK? U KNOW IT

Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:07 pm

donnyfcforever wrote:AS IVE ALREADY SAID DONNY IS BUZZING, I THINK U HAVE THE QUALITY OR SHUD I SAY THOUGHT U HAD QUALITY TO ROMP THIS LEAGUE BUT WITH NORWICH AND READING GOING TO BAG 3 PTS ALONG WITH US AUTOMATIC WILL QUICKLY VANISH. WHAT DO U THINK? HONESTLY THINK? U KNOW IT

If We Beat Doncaster on Saturday and Norwich draw or loose to the Jacks, then its game on in My Opinion, I will admit We might then have a chance of 2nd place.

If We Loose to Doncaster and Norwich Win at Swansea, Then in My Opinion, Automatic Promotion will be All Over, THATS HOW FOOTBALL CAN CHANGE SO MUCH JUST BY A COUPLE OF RESULTS.

Also if WE REALLY ARE SERIOUS ABOUT PROMOTION, I EXPECT 3 WINS FROM Doncaster/Sheff Utd(Won 2 in their last 17 games) and Preston, IF YOU CANT BEAT THEM 3 TEAMS, YOU DONT DESERVE TO GO UP.

1 QPR 79
2 Norwich 70
3 Cardiff 66
4 Swansea 66
5 Leeds 64
6 Reading 63
7 Nott'm Forest 60
8 Millwall 57
9 Burnley 57

Burnley have a game in hand.

Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:09 pm

FAIR COMMENT, U SHOULD BE ROMPING THIS LEAGUE

Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:20 pm

donnyfcforever wrote:FAIR COMMENT, U SHOULD BE ROMPING THIS LEAGUE

f**k off you jack b*stard

Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:22 pm

EH? I KNOW WEST WALES ARE FANS OF DJ BUT WHAT U GOING ON ABOUT. U SHUD BE RUNNING AWAY WITH THIS LEAGUE BUT UVE BUGGERED UP MASSIVELY AND WILL ON SAT

Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:32 pm

donnyfcforever wrote:EH? I KNOW WEST WALES ARE FANS OF DJ BUT WHAT U GOING ON ABOUT. U SHUD BE RUNNING AWAY WITH THIS LEAGUE BUT UVE BUGGERED UP MASSIVELY AND WILL ON SAT

keep dreaming we wont be losing saturday :ayatollah: and i wont be suprised to remain unbeaten for the rest of the games :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:35 pm

U GOT A CHEEK A BIG 1 DJ IS A LEGEND

Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:47 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
donnyfcforever wrote:AS IVE ALREADY SAID DONNY IS BUZZING, I THINK U HAVE THE QUALITY OR SHUD I SAY THOUGHT U HAD QUALITY TO ROMP THIS LEAGUE BUT WITH NORWICH AND READING GOING TO BAG 3 PTS ALONG WITH US AUTOMATIC WILL QUICKLY VANISH. WHAT DO U THINK? HONESTLY THINK? U KNOW IT

If We Beat Doncaster on Saturday and Norwich draw or loose to the Jacks, then its game on in My Opinion, I will admit We might then have a chance of 2nd place.

If We Loose to Doncaster and Norwich Win at Swansea, Then in My Opinion, Automatic Promotion will be All Over, THATS HOW FOOTBALL CAN CHANGE SO MUCH JUST BY A COUPLE OF RESULTS.

Also if WE REALLY ARE SERIOUS ABOUT PROMOTION, I EXPECT 3 WINS FROM Doncaster/Sheff Utd(Won 2 in their last 17 games) and Preston, IF YOU CANT BEAT THEM 3 TEAMS, YOU DONT DESERVE TO GO UP.

1 QPR 79
2 Norwich 70
3 Cardiff 66
4 Swansea 66
5 Leeds 64
6 Reading 63
7 Nott'm Forest 60
8 Millwall 57
9 Burnley 57

Burnley have a game in hand.

QPR, Norwich, Swansea and Forest have all failed to beat Preston in recent weeks. Forest, Norwich and Swansea have all failed to beat Doncaster this season too.

Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:59 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Do you live in Doncatraz? You poor b*stard. It's just a shit, slightly bigger Rotherham.

Town full of scrubbers, you're just a town full of scrubbers :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well looking forward to Saturday now!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:24 pm

Well let's meet before the match for a beer n chat before we take 3pts off u

Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:41 pm

DaveSheffield wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Do you live in Doncatraz? You poor b*stard. It's just a shit, slightly bigger Rotherham.

Town full of scrubbers, you're just a town full of scrubbers :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well looking forward to Saturday now!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you are right,i parked the lorry in donny 2 years ago.little knocks on the window all night,scrubbers they are :lol: