FA Cup Tickets

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FA Cup Tickets

Postby mp4-12c » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:08 am

The highlight of my day today will inevitably be when I see who is paired with number 4 this afternoon at the FA cup draw. Personally I am hoping for the apparently easier task of Derby or Southampton at home. However there is the possibility of a Chelsea or Man City at home. Then of course the ticket scramble will start. I believe the first people to be offered tickets should be the fans who have already supported us in the FA cup this year. Even if it's for only one day every fan who bought tickets for these games should have the chance to buy one ticket before anyone else.

Otherwise we will have some of the 33,000 who's last game was at Wembley denying loyal supporters.

H
mp4-12c

FA Cup Tickets

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: FA Cup Tickets

Postby craigo » Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:43 am

i agree, and that should be doable with the low attendances so far for FAC.
There will be enouh for all ST holders and non ST holders who attended round 3 & 4 to get a ticket each.
craigo

Postby chewbarker » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:04 am

Why do we insist on having this same discussion every season?

We all know what will happen, ambos followed by season ticket holders,followed by members, followed by anyone with a ticket stub from the Chasetown pre-season friendly, followed by general public etc. You get the point.

Like the poster above I'm hoping for an easy one at home. Lets get to Wembley again.

PS - if we do get to Wembley, who gets priority on the tickets :lol: :lol: :lol:
chewbarker

Postby Merlin » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:17 am

was there 10,000 non season ticket holders there yesterday?? :lol:

The priority should go to anyone who was at the Bristol home/away games, and the leicester game FIRST!

then the rest can follow. I am a great Lover of the FA Cup and try to attend all the games, and would be gutted if i couldnt get to the later rounds because season ticket holders prevented me from doing so!
http://www.facebook.com/groups/c.c.f.c.new.era - unofficial CCFC Facebook Group of the new era!

APPLE PRODUCT REPAIRS AVAILABLE - CONTACT ME VIA PM OR USE THREAD IN THE FORUM SHOP SECTION.
Merlin

Postby Ackers » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:28 am

[quote="Merlin"]was there 10,000 non season ticket holders there yesterday?? :lol:
</BR>
</BR>The priority should go to anyone who was at the Bristol home/away games, and the leicester game FIRST!
</BR>
</BR>then the rest can follow. I am a great Lover of the FA Cup and try to attend all the games, and would be gutted if i couldnt get to the later rounds because season ticket holders prevented me from doing so![/quote

Same here. Where were all the season ticket holders for the last two games. Doesn't seem right that they will get a ticket before people that have attended both games ] :ayatollah:
Isabel Blu. Born a blue, always a blue!
Ackers

Postby Blake » Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:00 am

I just hope it's home so it'll be moved to the Sunday so I can go to the egg
on the sat then Cardiff on the Sunday.
Blake

Postby Nottage Blue » Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:09 am

I agree with Chewy, it's always dredged up, usually by people who aren't ambassadors/ST holders who feel that, just by turning up for Cup games, all of a sudden gives them the divine right to go to a semi final or final just because they went to 2 games instead of putting their hands in their pockets and buying a ST before the season began. Don't get me wrong, this isn't a dig at anyone in particular on here, but is a dig at anyone having a moan when they haven't done what I just outlined.

Tickets will go to Ambos and ST holders first and I think this is the right way of doing things. After all, everyone knew that this could be the likely outcome of any big draw in the cup, so why come back on here and moan that they couldn't get a ticket for Chelsea away when they didn't have the commitment to buy a ST in the first place?

Rant over
Nottage Blue

Postby ned » Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:28 am

Nottage Blue wrote:I agree with Chewy, it's always dredged up, usually by people who aren't ambassadors/ST holders who feel that, just by turning up for Cup games, all of a sudden gives them the divine right to go to a semi final or final just because they went to 2 games instead of putting their hands in their pockets and buying a ST before the season began. Don't get me wrong, this isn't a dig at anyone in particular on here, but is a dig at anyone having a moan when they haven't done what I just outlined.

Tickets will go to Ambos and ST holders first and I think this is the right way of doing things. After all, everyone knew that this could be the likely outcome of any big draw in the cup, so why come back on here and moan that they couldn't get a ticket for Chelsea away when they didn't have the commitment to buy a ST in the first place?

Rant over

hit the nail on the head,its a perk of buying an s/t, :D
ned

Postby Neath Bluebird » Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:31 am

I'm a season ticket holder so i'll get one, but those who went to the two Bristol City games
should be first. I did'nt go to the away game (although I was there at the ground ready for the
game when it was called off) but went to the home game, but would forfeit my ticket for those who
went to the away leg.
Neath is blue, it must kill the jacks, living in our shadow
Neath Bluebird

Return to General Chat