Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" IS DJ RIGHT? ARE WE FICKLE? "

Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:40 pm

I have had time to think about this season..

Lets all go back to the start of the season against Shefield Utd- We were all saying "Id be happy with play offs...Annis was saying we would not even get into the play offs"...

We signed Oli....great signing but he only replaced ledley really....

Naylor? replaced mark kennedy and to be honest kennedy was alot better....

We lost Ross Mc Cormack...he was not the player he was a couple of seasons ago....

We signed Jason Koumas.....WHO???......

OK...We signed Craig Bellamy.....but were very lucky to do so with man city;s help...now looking at the above there was no real differences or improvements made to the side from last season..the only difference was we added bellamy really..the others were like for like replacements for players lost... Now signing craig bellamy was good HOWEVER for half a season he could only play once a week and was injured on a few occassions missing vital games against ipswich away...leicester away etc etc...

Has the bellamy signing really helped us? Not for 60% of the season in my opinion...in my opinion this hindered us alot of the time...teams would no doubt play that extra 30% better just because he was in our squad...we became a vulnerable team...expectation levels went up too high and we suffered in november and december...we had key injuries to chops and bothroyd which QPR havent had to deal with...

We spent hardly any money at all on transfer fees....

Now in January we brought in Dekel Kiennan ..decent signing HOWEVER we needed him because our defence had NO strength in depth for the first half of the season because we had to get rid of gerrard....

So taking all of the above...have we really got the best "team" in the league?? in my opinion NO.....Yes we have stars like bellamy and bothroyd...HOWEVER we suffer weakly in defence and have had injuries to goal keepers and midfielders...Yes we have a really good side...BUT i think all round QPR spent alot more money than us on players and DJ just plated smart bringing in loan players...

I feel personally we should look at where we are now and think...this is about right for us....NOT say...We should be running away with this league....WHY????.......Our defence is probably the 6/7th best on paper at full strength in the championship....our midfield is probably the 2nd best in the league and our strikeforce including bellamy the best in the league however has suffered with injuries at vital times....

I think we have only added a small bit of strength in depth to our squad with the likes of parkin and JET....Because lets not forget we got rid of drinkwater and ramsey was only a very short term deal....

Whats everyone elses opinion?

I think we have done just about right so far this year...

Re: IS DJ RIGHT? ARE WE FICKLE?

Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:57 pm

I agree, we have a good group of players and when they play as a team they are very good. We are one or two players off a Championship winning side.

If we played like a TEAM every week we would be challenging QPR.

Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:21 pm

ccfcdor wrote:I have had time to think about this season..

Lets all go back to the start of the season against Shefield Utd- We were all saying "Id be happy with play offs...Annis was saying we would not even get into the play offs"...We signed Oli....great signing but he only replaced ledley really....

We lost Ross Mc Cormack...he was not the player he was a couple of seasons ago....

OK...We signed Craig Bellamy.....but were very lucky to do so with man city;s help...now looking at the above there was no real differences or improvements made to the side from last season..the only difference was we added bellamy really..the others were like for like replacements for players lost... Now signing craig bellamy was good HOWEVER for half a season he could only play once a week and was injured on a few occassions missing vital games against ipswich away...leicester away etc etc...

Has the bellamy signing really helped us? Not for 60% of the season in my opinion...in my opinion this hindered us alot of the time...teams would no doubt play that extra 30% better just because he was in our squad...we became a vulnerable team...expectation levels went up too high and we suffered in november and december...we had key injuries to chops and bothroyd which QPR havent had to deal with...

Now in January we brought in Dekel Kiennan ..decent signing HOWEVER we needed him because our defence had NO strength in depth for the first half of the season because we had to get rid of gerrard....

So taking all of the above...have we really got the best "team" in the league?? in my opinion NO.....Yes we have stars like bellamy and bothroyd...HOWEVER we suffer weakly in defence and have had injuries to goal keepers and midfielders...Yes we have a really good side...BUT i think all round QPR spent alot more money than us on players and DJ just plated smart bringing in loan players...

I feel personally we should look at where we are now and think...this is about right for us....NOT say...We should be running away with this league....WHY????.......Our defence is probably the 6/7th best on paper at full strength in the championship....our midfield is probably the 2nd best in the league and our strikeforce including bellamy the best in the league however has suffered with injuries at vital times....

I think we have only added a small bit of strength in depth to our squad with the likes of parkin and JET....Because lets not forget we got rid of drinkwater and ramsey was only a very short term deal....

he still says that now :lol:

Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:14 am

Fair play chum, that was a cracking post :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:14 am

we got to play off final last year,dj kept all the players he wanted,only player to leave who we wanted to keep was ledley,even dj said this is the best squad he's had in his time here. and for the first time was able to add in January.then shouldn't fans expect to go up automatic,

Re: " IS DJ RIGHT? ARE WE FICKLE? "

Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:20 am

No I am Not Fickle, I will be there Supporting My Team/Club No matter what Division WE ARE IN, LIKE I HAVE DONE FOR 38 PREVIOUS CONSECUTIVE SEASONS AS A SEASON TICKET HOLDER.

I HAVE ALREADY STATED I DONT RATE DAVE JONES and HAVE NOT DONE FOR 6 YEARS, I NEVER CHANGE MY MIND and I HAVE STATED MY REASONS PROB OVER A 100 TIMES :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

When I gave them it was very hard for anyone to argue Differently with them :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Money and His Stats are just 2 of Many Reasons.

Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:40 am

i personally dont consider myself to be fickle as i know il be supporting city till my dying day wherever that may take me,i have been guilty at the end of some games in ranting aloud when i feel mugged off by the lack of effort and passion from the players that were privaleged to play for city and in my opinion didnt give 100%.when city lose it hurts.different matter if they appear to give their all and still lose because then i dont feel i have the right to complain.we have a very good squad and i genuinally believe we should be challenging at the top and because wev suffered playoff heartbreak we should now be in a position to deal with the pressure and expectation.

Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:41 am

At last someone with abit of sense, cracking post........ DJ has never been given real funds to spend, always trying to get a bargin and wheel and dealing, dj is a top class manager and we lucky to have him here..................... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:46 am

Forever Blue wrote:No I am Not Fickle, I will be there Supporting My Team/Club No matter what Division WE ARE IN, LIKE I HAVE DONE FOR 38 PREVIOUS CONSECUTIVE SEASONS AS A SEASON TICKET HOLDER.

I HAVE ALREADY STATED I DONT RATE DAVE JONES and HAVE NOT DONE FOR 6 YEARS, I NEVER CHANGE MY MIND and I HAVE STATED MY REASONS PROB OVER A 100 TIMES :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

When I gave them it was very hard for anyone to argue Differently with them :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Annis, you don't rate Dave Jones? :o I must have missed you saying that in here! :lol:

To the OP, great post mate, I've been thinking similar things for a while. I think we should be doing better than we are, BUT not walking away with this league like some think. And, for the record, I think there is far more to it than just being DJ's fault that we aren't doing better! :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:50 am

Mount Blue wrote:At last someone with abit of sense, cracking post........ DJ has never been given real funds to spend, always trying to get a bargin and wheel and dealing, dj is a top class manager and we lucky to have him here..................... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fowler/Hasslebank/Sinclair/Feeney/Eddie Johnson thats £80,000 a week in wages alone :shock:
Without even mentioning 20 other players :shock:

Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:51 am

i've got my pick n shovel! wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:No I am Not Fickle, I will be there Supporting My Team/Club No matter what Division WE ARE IN, LIKE I HAVE DONE FOR 38 PREVIOUS CONSECUTIVE SEASONS AS A SEASON TICKET HOLDER.

Annis, you don't rate Dave Jones? :o I must have missed you saying that in here! :lol:

To the OP, great post mate, I've been thinking similar things for a while. I think we should be doing better than we are, BUT not walking away with this league like some think. And, for the record, I think there is far more to it than just being DJ's fault that we aren't doing better! :ayatollah:

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Actually I am fed up of answering these DJ posts, they are now getting Boring 6 years later we are still struggling to go up and DJ is More Arrogant than ever.
The players dont play for their manager, I wonder why ?

Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:55 am

Basically DJ screwed up with the signing at the start of the season. Noticed how he went from saying this is the best squad we have then come the transfer window he was asking for more players. Who did he bring in? Naylor, everyone thought was a better replacement for Kennedy, wrong. Koumas, everyone over the moon with this one but we ignored the fact he has been out for a while then we asked questions why he was not match fit after a month. Drinkwater, impressive at first but then the injury which we all found out was reoccurring. So that is 3 signings of which 2 are crocks and the other worse than a crock. That is where DJ has screwed up on and he wont take responsibility for it.

Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:56 am

Forever Blue wrote:
i've got my pick n shovel! wrote:

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Actually I am fed up of answering these DJ posts, they are now getting Boring 6 years later we are still struggling to go up and DJ is More Arrogant than ever.
The players dont play for their manager, I wonder why ?

I know Annis, there is way too much DJ debate on here. It become a mass debate now!! :oops: :oops:

Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:10 am

I am not fickle and I don't think that the other fans who dare to question DJ are either but then again consider why DJ would make such an accusation? It comes from the same spin where he describes "People In This Part Of The World" and it is all intended to simply deflect attention away from the performance of the team and more importantly HIM.

When he talks about not having spent any money, except for Keinan and Parkin, and that he is operating on the same budget as last season this again is spin and intended to deflect attention.

What he doesn't say is that budget is amongst the highest in the Championship and in respect of this season involves VT personally supporting the club by £10m. We all remember how Ridsdale spent ALL this seasons advanced ST sales keeping us alfoat last season so the money VT has ploughed into the club amounts to the same as DJ being given millions to spend on player signings.

Lets face it DJ has been supported for years with a playing budget in excess of £12m at the same time clubs like Hull and Blackpool have acheived promotion on less than 50% of that playing budget. This season we are being out performed by Norwich, Swansea, Leeds, Forest, Reading, Leicester, Millwall the list could go on because ALL these clubs have much lower playing budgets.

The reason is that the managers of the other clubs have used their resources to put together better TEAM units unlike DJ who has decided to spend HIGH wages on perceived Quality which has resulted in the team eing inconsistent.

Sorry but as I say I don't consider myself fickle just someone who WILL not be taken in by his SPIN. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:00 am

Lets all go back to the start of the season against Shefield Utd- We were all saying "Id be happy with play offs...Annis was saying we would not even get into the play offs"...

Of course we are fickle, some wont admit or agree with DJ because they simply dont like him. If we had won the FA cup & be playing in the Prem some would still not like him If you look at out team on paper its brilliant but then if you look at it as a squad its not that strong, as we have seen we only need 3/4 players out and we are an average team at best. So we are doing ok really and yes we are fickle, probably the most fickle around.

Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:39 am

castleblue wrote:I am not fickle and I don't think that the other fans who dare to question DJ are either but then again consider why DJ would make such an accusation? It comes from the same spin where he describes "People In This Part Of The World" and it is all intended to simply deflect attention away from the performance of the team and more importantly HIM.

When he talks about not having spent any money, except for Keinan and Parkin, and that he is operating on the same budget as last season this again is spin and intended to deflect attention.

What he doesn't say is that budget is amongst the highest in the Championship and in respect of this season involves VT personally supporting the club by £10m. We all remember how Ridsdale spent ALL this seasons advanced ST sales keeping us alfoat last season so the money VT has ploughed into the club amounts to the same as DJ being given millions to spend on player signings.

Lets face it DJ has been supported for years with a playing budget in excess of £12m at the same time clubs like Hull and Blackpool have acheived promotion on less than 50% of that playing budget. This season we are being out performed by Norwich, Swansea, Leeds, Forest, Reading, Leicester, Millwall the list could go on because ALL these clubs have much lower playing budgets.

The reason is that the managers of the other clubs have used their resources to put together better TEAM units unlike DJ who has decided to spend HIGH wages on perceived Quality which has resulted in the team eing inconsistent.

Sorry but as I say I don't consider myself fickle just someone who WILL not be taken in by his SPIN. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Out of interest how are we being out performed by Norwich, Swansea, Leeds, Forest, Reading, Leicester, Millwall?

Currently only one of those teams is above us, a team that we battered at CCS in one of the most one sided games I've seen this season and were unlucky not to beat away. Forest and Leicesters wage bill will be around the level ours is, Leeds we have done the double over and are above in the league, Reading are enjoying a purple patch that could fade out, Millwall are nowhere near us at present.

We've played all of those teams twice this season and have gained 22 points against them this season, not a bad record.

Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:54 am

Bunk wrote:
castleblue wrote:I am not fickle and I don't think that the other fans who dare to question DJ are either but then again consider why DJ would make such an accusation? It comes from the same spin where he describes "People In This Part Of The World" and it is all intended to simply deflect attention away from the performance of the team and more importantly HIM.

Out of interest how are we being out performed by Norwich, Swansea, Leeds, Forest, Reading, Leicester, Millwall?

Currently only one of those teams is above us, a team that we battered at CCS in one of the most one sided games I've seen this season and were unlucky not to beat away. Forest and Leicesters wage bill will be around the level ours is, Leeds we have done the double over and are above in the league, Reading are enjoying a purple patch that could fade out, Millwall are nowhere near us at present.

We've played all of those teams twice this season and have gained 22 points against them this season, not a bad record.

We are out performed because of the cost of our wage bill in comparison with these other clubs, both Nowrich and Swansea for instance have a wage bill of below £10m, Forest are talked of as big spenders in the League but in reality have a small squad and a wage bill below £12m as have Leeds & Leicester. Reading and Millwall are actually below £9m.

It is well documented that the wage bill at our club is £15m -£16m not bad for a club where the manager says we have spent hardly anything on players. Believe me when I say this money is the same as you spend on a mortgage, putting petrol in your car or shopping down Tesco. DJ would have you believe otherwise because it deflects attention away from the performance of the team and him.

Will it matter if we get promoted probably not but no one can doubt that the other clubs, when you compare their wage bills with ours, have acheived more for less.

In school report terms our manager and team could have done better this season. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:21 am

DJ said that we would be challenging for the title so to be fair he created the rod for his own back however I agree with all that you say. Cracking post we didn't think we would challenge at the start of the season. Bellamy's signing created a hysteria that while understandable has not been realised with results on the pitch.

Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:33 am

From Facebook

Annis Abraham Jnr By the way I dont agree with any of THIS POST.
2 hours ago · Like

Ian Hallam If it was a legal document there would be alot of loopholes in in.
2 hours ago · Like

Michael Fogg Yes! I think that a large number of CCFC fans are fickle - myself included, to an extent.
2 hours ago · Like

Daniel Picton we r fickle bcus expectations r sooooooooo high , and i think thas why the atmosphere is dead bcus we r ALL nervous!!!
2 hours ago · Like

Paul Mond Hammond no we are not fickle, we are doing really well, considering dave has had hardly any money to spent, he has work miricles in some respects but we pay our money and when we think things aint right we have the right to vent our frustrations......
2 hours ago · Like

Daniel Picton ‎^^^^^^^ So we r fickle then if things aint goiing rite we moan , your controdicting yourself paul ^^^^
2 hours ago · Like

Dawn P Rees you know how I feel Annis
2 hours ago · Unlike · 1 person

Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:34 am

Firstly... Are we fickle? YES, we are. All football fans are fickle really

BUT I disagree with you on nearly everything else mate.

We have got the best squad in this division, and the best eleven by a long shot.

At the start of the season we had Bellamy, Bothroyd, Chopra, Burke, Olifinjana, Drinkwater
Whittingham... the cream of this division in my eyes (Drinkwater was unlucky with injury)
Admittedly our defence still looked suspect, but Jones also decided to spend 20k a week
on Jason Koumas. I said it than and I say it now. That was MADNESS... the man had barely
played in TWO YEARS. Jones also got Naylor in, another feller who hadnt played in ages.
Now you can argue that Jones KNEW both lads, and was convinced he could get the best out
of them. Well he DIDNT, so he failed. Their wages could have got us three or four players
from lower divisions.

Now look at Warnock.. If Dave Jones had said he was bringing Sean Derry in here we'd have
gone nuts here "what are we signing that old tw*t for"... and we'd have probably been proved
right, because Who thinks Dave Jones would have gotten the best out of him? Warnock has
had him playing out of his skin. They have a defence that never concedes. We had a defence
that looked frightened every time the ball came in our half. Now... is that because they are
all shite players?

Lets look at Bellamy. Correct, he has NOT set the world on fire. But injuries apart, he looks
like just another piece in a broken jigsaw. He should have been tearing defences to shreds.
You say other teams have 'upped their game' cos we have him playing? What about our players
upping their game. What about our players busting a gut to get the ball to him, or busting a
gut to hit the channels left open when Bellamy gets double marked. Are you saying that if
Lionel Messi wanted to come to Cardiff we should say no thank you because other teams will
try harder against us??

This season, Jones has been given the tools. He's been given the opportunity to go out and
get who he wanted. Apart from Koumas and Naylor (who we were all a bit wary of) he went out
and got players to bolster the midfield and a strike force to make the rest of the division drool.
We looked VERY good on paper. But apart from a good run in October THIS GROUP OF PLAYERS
HAVE NOT BONDED/GELLED AT ALL.

If Neil Warnock had been manager of this group of players, we would be promoted by now of that
I have no doubt. David Jones lost that dressing room pretty early on in the season and has been
papering over the cracks ever since. His tactics, formations, man management skills, motivational
skills and all round demeanour have not worked. Just the fact that he is now alluding to 'needing
lots of luck' proves he doesnt really believe in his players or himself. A few months ago he said
himself we were chasing down QPR, the other week we are STILL "where we want to be" (we were 4th)

Jones moves the goalposts to suit himself, he never accepts responsibility for a defeat. He accepts
all the plaudits when we are playing well, yet will not take criticism when we are not, or will blame
someone else.

I've said this previously. Under Jones we are as likely to LOSE the next 5 games as we are to win them.

Thats the sign of shit management

Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:35 am

From Facebook

John Robinson Heard a rumour martin o neil is training some boys in mal as part of tgs lot possible lining him up as cardiff boss???
about an hour ago · Like

Rhys Vaughan i think there are too many fans who dont actually understand how everything works in football. at the beginning of the season i was happy with playoffs, but after signing such good players, who cares about 1st or 2nd... promotion is what we are looking for... and with such big name players theres always the extra chance... (Swansea away!! bellerz magic!!) BE POSITIVE!
53 minutes ago · Like

Stevie Day Isn't football a fickle sport though? Doesn't Dave Jones pick one player one week and then drop him if he plays bad the next? Unless he's McPhail, Whittingham or Naylor that is!
52 minutes ago · Unlike · 1 person

Danny Avfc Finnegan u cant really moan about dj hes done a good job for ya or wud u rather av our manager gerrard houllier
45 minutes ago · Like · 1 person

Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:11 am

End of the day, it dont matter HOW good your players are. Football is a TEAM
game. Its all very well for outsiders to comment, saying 'your third, why are you
moaning'

QPR are top because they have the best TEAM.

Warnock has turned his group of players into an excellent TEAM who will fight for
each other, bleed for the cause, battle for every inch.

Jones has put together a group of very talented individuals and ten months on they
still PLAY like a group of individuals.

When you have a manager who blames everyone but himself when things go wrong,
you end up with players doing the same. Jones never takes responsibility for our
defeats, its "anyone but me" with him. That has transferred itself onto the pitch

Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:40 am

From Facebook

David John Ring

to be fair cardiff r going well these days annis i can remember the days when you were in the old second a third divisions youve got a brand new stadium and your knocking at the door of the premiere league it could be a lot worse dont u think
19 minutes ago · Unlike · 1 person

Annis Abraham Jnr

David in a lot of ways I agree, but we've lost our atmosphere and our manager to me is just arrogant and has a total dislike for our fans.

Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:41 am

taffyapple wrote:End of the day, it dont matter HOW good your players are. Football is a TEAM
game. Its all very well for outsiders to comment, saying 'your third, why are you
moaning'

QPR are top because they have the best TEAM.

Warnock has turned his group of players into an excellent TEAM who will fight for
each other, bleed for the cause, battle for every inch.

Jones has put together a group of very talented individuals and ten months on they
still PLAY like a group of individuals.

When you have a manager who blames everyone but himself when things go wrong,
you end up with players doing the same. Jones never takes responsibility for our
defeats, its "anyone but me" with him. That has transferred itself onto the pitch

WELL SAID, SPOT ON :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:59 am

From Facebook

David John Ring

regarding the atmosphere maybe its to do with the new ground or your starting to get a new breed of fan starting to turn up to be honest annis id rather go back to the old grounds and the way it used to be things have changed alot one word out of place these days and your looking at 6 months all the best though mate with the promotion push and tell your manager without u the fans he aint got a job so treat you decent and not to bite the hand that feeds him

Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:03 pm

i think Annis is spot on when he says the players don't play for their manager.Just look at Real Madrid the other night.You could see by the way they played they were happy with the team chosen and the way that moriniho wants them to play.Put all the bullshit to one side and look at what's happening on the pitch,it speaks volumes. :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:07 pm

For me, there is a lot of fickleness thoug probably not anymore than at any other club to be honest.

In terms of DJ, he takes a pounding from many for a variety of reasons.

Then onto the players. I said throughout January that any reasonable bid for Jay should be accepted so we don't encounter another Ledley situation. Many on here said we couldn't afford to let him go and that he was central to everything good about us. Now people are slating him left right and centre and say he hasn't turned out a decent performance since November and want to keep slating him.

Lee Naylor has taken a pounding this season and just now it's the turn of Bywater, who for me can't have done much more for most of the goals he has conceded. He at worst is as much to blame as the four guys who were parading about in front of him.

Mark Hudson is another who has been constantly crticised, and while most have acknowledged he has had a much better season there are still people who have a go.

Paul Parry and Stephen McPhail are another two who did/do come in for a torrid time when things aren't going well, yet have been great servants to the club and came u with goods on many occasions.

Much of the above is all down to the evolution of the internet and messageboards and is just the way the world is going but maybe just sometimes we should stop and have a think about what we are actually saying.

We all know the team haven't come up with the results that they should have, on paper. However on paper and spending money does not guarantee success. The manager put out a team which was doing very very well until October but as soon as it goes tits up too many put it down to one person. It's a team game, and our team starts with the manager and includes every single supporter, not just the guys on the park.

No man is bigger the club, that's a given for what it's worth, but for me, we should all be in it together. We're still up there and in with a great chance of an automatic promotion place. Let's keep the fickleness and moaning for the summer when we're not happy with the signings for a stab at the EPL.

Rant over.

Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:10 pm

To answer the question directly, yes DJ is correct we are fickle as supporters because on average we pay £349 per season for the privllage.

On the other hand DJ is the manager and is paid £800,000 P/A to get us promoted.

So in conclusion I wish DJ would just get on with his WELL PAID job rather than rambling on about the dead raving obvious just so he can deflect attention away from HIS OBVIOUS SHORTCOMINGS.

Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:15 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:To answer the question directly, yes DJ is correct we are fickle as supporters because on average we pay £349 per season for the privllage.

On the other hand DJ is the manager and is paid £800,000 P/A to get us promoted.

So in conclusion I wish DJ would just get on with his WELL PAID job rather than rambling on about the dead raving obvious just so he can deflect attention away from HIS OBVIOUS SHORTCOMINGS.

:lol:

Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:54 pm

The malaysians must have a say on the wage bill,if thats the case its not only down to dj.personally what i've read somewhere or told(cant remember),im sure previous owners have splashed big on shit or mediocre players.i just wanna watch my team do well!i'm not overly interested in what players are being payed.i'll be the fan,dj can be the manager...simples