Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" SCOTT'S YOUNG GUN ROAD SHOW "

Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:51 am

Coming to a venue near you and soon, watch this space. No building is safe without foundations, we can help to build strong foundations, what we intend doing is helping to make sure we have a steady flow of young talent coming up through the ranks.

like most fans on here I hate the feeling of helplessness, I hate seeing things fall a part and the feeling that we can't do anything to help other than turn up and try to make an atmosphere at games, but that's a two way thing and it needs a response and a reaction from the pitch and management to keep and help improve that atmosphere, let's have some badge kissing, punching the air turning to the fans and geeing them up, might all sound corney but it works.

Helping create a strong foundation headed by Scott and his team will help to make the fans feel useful and part of things, we can't do much about now, but we can do a bit for future nows.

Our old legends and retired players are fully behind this scheme and hopefully we can have plenty of good nights in the near future reliving our past and all the fun and memories that are part of our make up. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: SCOTT'S YOUNG GUN ROAD SHOW

Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:00 am

Sounds great Gwyn, you are right about the helplessness us fans feel sometimes, we as a club need fans ,players and management pulling in the same direction, this seems like a good start in moving along those lines. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:19 am

Don King of the Valleys is up and running! Good luck Don and wish you all the success as you say things can only get better!

Remember Don Jesus didn't die on the cross for any old reason ..... its all about promotion, promotion, promotion!!!!!! :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:51 am

Yr wyf o Gaerdydd

Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:55 am

Or should that read Belonging, Belonging, Belonging, but possibly only those amongst us with one team would understand that.

Wasn't there a song about when the going get's tough the tough get's going, when the going get's rough the rough swap over, or was it I'm forever bursting bubbles, bubbles full of just hot air, either way if there ain't a song, someone should write one.

Some of us got nowhere else to go, if it ain't right then we can just try and do our bit to help fix it. ;)

Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:38 am

Daya wrote:Don King of the Valleys is up and running! Good luck Don and wish you all the success as you say things can only get better!

Remember Don Jesus didn't die on the cross for any old reason ..... its all about promotion, promotion, promotion!!!!!! :ayatollah:

Steve, Your right we have problems with our Youth Developments etc and thats why WE HAVE SET UP " YOUNG GUNS " TO TRY AND HELP, Even if we only can help 5% of whats really needed its a start in the right direction, its no good just moaning about it, action is better in My Opinion :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=41250 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:46 am

No harm in trying. Better to have tried and failed than never to have tried at all. Who said it's going to fail though! :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:53 pm

:shock:
BigGwynram wrote:Or should that read Belonging, Belonging, Belonging, but possibly only those amongst us with one team would understand that.

Wasn't there a song about when the going get's tough the tough get's going, when the going get's rough the rough swap over, or was it I'm forever bursting bubbles, bubbles full of just hot air, either way if there ain't a song, someone should write one.

Some of us got nowhere else to go, if it ain't right then we can just try and do our bit to help fix it. ;)

I think you read into it too much Gwyn. Even when someone wishes you luck you just want to burst their bubble. :lol

Re: " SCOTT'S YOUNG GUN ROAD SHOW "

Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:52 pm

" COME ON BRING IT ON THE YOUNG GUNS ROAD SHOW "

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: