Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

this might come back to haunt me but

Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:18 am

i honestly dont think we will lose another game few wins and a few draws no losses :ayatollah:

Re: this might come back to haunt me but

Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:24 am

You absolute b*stard! You had to jinx us didn't you! :D

Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:27 am

That's put the kyboosh on it :(

btw Did you know kyboosh is Malaysian for Jinx? :lol:

Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:31 am

qpr and burnley are my main concerns. i feel we will get results against the others.

Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:36 am

jinks-rct wrote:i honestly dont think we will lose another game few wins and a few draws no losses :ayatollah:

I actually would love those words not to haunt you, but I would be stunned if it never.

Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:37 pm

blueheaven wrote:That's put the kyboosh on it :(

btw Did you know kyboosh is Malaysian for Jinx? :lol:

if we lose saturday jinx will mean fickle :lol: :lol:

Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:50 pm

perko84 wrote:qpr and burnley are my main concerns. i feel we will get results against the others.

I'm the opposite. We've proven this season that we can turn up for the big games on most occasions. It's the games against the likes of Preston and Sheffield United that are worrying me.

Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:09 pm

Jinks - Jinx

:lol:

Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:55 pm

every game worries me
cant help it-even when we are a couple of goals up - i think back to the peterbro game last season.

Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:02 am

neathbluebird wrote:every game worries me
cant help it-even when we are a couple of goals up - i think back to the peterbro game last season.

I'm exactly the same, I think every proper City fan feels this way as we have seen it all before and are used to them letting us down. The games that worry me the most are Preston and Sheffield United away, I think we will lose both those games as we will be physically outfought and outbattled. Doncaster should suit us Saturday as they're a footballing team, but I can still see us conceding, although I am a lot more confident now Heaton is back in goal.

Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:13 am

griff105 wrote:Jinks - Jinx

:lol:

:? :?

Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:30 am

Zabier wrote:
perko84 wrote:qpr and burnley are my main concerns. i feel we will get results against the others.

I'm the opposite. We've proven this season that we can turn up for the big games on most occasions. It's the games against the likes of Preston and Sheffield United that are worrying me.

Soooooooooooooo Trueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:00 pm

jinks-rct wrote:i honestly dont think we will lose another game few wins and a few draws no losses :ayatollah:

good post mate to many doom and gloom merchants on the forums
BLUEBIRDS :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:43 pm

Agreed! I like your optimism! But a wise old man once told me you should concentrate on one game at a time!! :old:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:43 pm

im still on for the no losses :ayatollah: perhaps ive jinxed the other teams :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:58 pm

pop goes the idea i haven't crossed my mind.I am keeping stum after the final game of last season...i mean the final game

Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:42 pm

still unbeaten since this post :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
will 2 wins be enough?