Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

paddy power thinks ccfc will win all 7 games

Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:38 pm

paddy power will only offer me 40 to 1 that city win all there 7 games. now that price shows they are scared that cardiff will do it ,they make them odds on in every game to do it ,work it out for your selves a 7 win accumalator with seven even money winners pays 128 to 1, but they only offer 40 to 1,if they are that scared we must have a great chance come on you bluebirds ,(by the way i put £20 on stand to win £800 get in there :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :old:

Re: paddy power thinks ccfc will win all 7 games

Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:41 pm

i got to go out now grand daughter in a concert will log on when i get back to read all your thoughts on my explosive info hahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:42 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:i got to go out now grand daughter in a concert will log on when i get back to read all your thoughts on my explosive info hahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am not saying they cant do it, but those odds are poor mate :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:21 pm

considering how many defeats we've had this season,i thought 40/1 very low but good luck :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:03 pm

The Irish are always full of optimism, its all that CRACK!

BOOM BOOM!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:01 pm

keeping the faith :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: only 6 to go :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:24 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:paddy power will only offer me 40 to 1 that city win all there 7 games. now that price shows they are scared that cardiff will do it ,they make them odds on in every game to do it ,work it out for your selves a 7 win accumalator with seven even money winners pays 128 to 1, but they only offer 40 to 1,if they are that scared we must have a great chance come on you bluebirds ,(by the way i put £20 on stand to win £800 get in there :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :old:

128-1 Correct and great Maths ;) Wish you all the best with this bet even at just 40's. :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:29 pm

thanks topcat it hasnt cost me anything i had £100 to win £120 yesterday

Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:13 pm

ive got 175/1 with Betfred :D 1 down 6 to go :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:27 pm

shocking odds 40/1

Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:39 am

To Be Continued........ 3 up 5 to go Best of luck almost half way there :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:14 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:To Be Continued........ 3 up 5 to go Best of luck almost half way there :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Can we beat QPR ???

Of course we will we owe them :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:16 pm

2 up 5 to go top cat but thanks for your positivity after the next 2 wins the 40 to 1 will look huge :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:46 pm

To Be Continued...... 3 UP & 4 To GO :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: