Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

docaster 2 - cardiff city 1

Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:31 pm

See u there, think this could be good bye autos. Especially when norwich beat tate team

Re: docaster 2 - cardiff city 1

Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:33 pm

If you play anything like you did at your place & ours Cardiff have absolutely nothing to worry about trust me. Shit team.

Home-3-0 win

Away-3-0 win

:lol: :lol:

Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:35 pm

Fair point however u will be in our league next season once uve lost your meeting with fa dodgie fcukers

Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:38 pm

donnyfcforever wrote:Fair point however u will be in our league next season once uve lost your meeting with fa dodgie fcukers

You tell yourself that. The way you are playing you'll be enjoying trips to Yeovil, Dagenham & Brentford next year lad.

Cardiff will rip you apart if your honest. Someone's due a hiding from them & I can see it being you.

WE'LL NEVER PLAY YOU AGAIN :lol: :lol:

Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:39 pm

Well we certainly won't be counting our chickens before they hatch....:)

Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:41 pm

when we played doncaster at the start of the season, and a 4-o win?, i thought, thats great, because, come the end of the season, donny are going to be up there, good passing team, etc, now that result wasnt that great really, as donny are shite, expected more from them, we can play our b team saturday and we will win,,donny-0 mightybluebirds-3 :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:43 pm

Didn't they give derby a hammering, anyway cockney kid u wait until cardiff play u this month they will destroy u. As for us we are staying in this league and will be in sam$e league as u inside info uve got pts comibg off. Scum

Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:47 pm

donnyfcforever wrote:Didn't they give derby a hammering, anyway cockney kid u wait until cardiff play u this month they will destroy u. As for us we are staying in this league and will be in sam$e league as u inside info uve got pts comibg off. Scum

Mate whom are you talking to? lol

Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:48 pm

donnyfcforever wrote:Didn't they give derby a hammering, anyway cockney kid u wait until cardiff play u this month they will destroy u. As for us we are staying in this league and will be in sam$e league as u inside info uve got pts comibg off. Scum

Hahaha someone hit a nerve love? :lol:

If Cardiff 'destroy us' which is highly unlikely as no one has managed to 'destroy us' this season then fair play to them as by that time I will have my A-Z out looking up directions to Old Trafford, Anfield & The City of Manchester stadium!

WALLOP :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:50 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:

If Cardiff 'destroy us' which is highly unlikely as no one has managed to 'destroy us' this season then fair play to them as by that time I will have my A-Z out looking up directions to Old Trafford, Anfield & The City of Manchester stadium!

Any chance u could make london, dance with south yorkshire?

or u guys best mates really? lol

Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:08 pm

whos the cockney kid, looks like hes on drugs, or pissed up, must be if he thinks that team are going to beat us, :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:43 pm

hahaha. Put him down Stan!! Its another odd bod fan who come to the virtual away terrace before the match shouting the odds. He mocks Cardiff...then mocks QPR using Cardiff, amusing. He is from nowhere anyway and is clearly desperate for some conversation with the big club fans....their neighbours are Rotheram and Barnsley! So they cant really knock on their door.

We will see how it goes, it should be a comfortable win....we shall see. We have pressure and they have a almost comfortable gap from the RELEGATION ZONE.

I bet he didn't expect the first response to his neanderthal, chest thumping comment to come from a QPR fan though. haha.

Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:46 pm

baseboy007 wrote:hahaha. Put him down Stan!! Its another odd bod fan who come to the virtual away terrace before the match shouting the odds. He mocks Cardiff...then mocks QPR using Cardiff, amusing. He is from nowhere anyway and is clearly desperate for some conversation with the big club fans....their neighbours are Rotheram and Barnsley! So they cant really knock on their door.

We will see how it goes, it should be a comfortable win....we shall see. We have pressure and they have a almost comfortable gap from the RELEGATION ZONE.

I bet he didn't expect the first response to his neanderthal, chest thumping comment to come from a QPR fan though. haha.

As the old saying goes.. Truth hurts!! :lol: :lol:

Northern monkeys eh...Who'd have em :roll:

Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:12 am

Your missus I bet, the beast!!!!!

Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:23 am

baseboy007 wrote:hahaha. Put him down Stan!! Its another odd bod fan who come to the virtual away terrace before the match shouting the odds. He mocks Cardiff...then mocks QPR using Cardiff, amusing. He is from nowhere anyway and is clearly desperate for some conversation with the big club fans....their neighbours are Rotheram and Barnsley! So they cant really knock on their door.

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:25 am

You uneducated little cyber warrior check your spelling WHO THE f**k ARE DOCASTER . Surely there is supposed to be an N in there somewhere. :lol: Shit team shit fans shit hole end of debate .

Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:50 am

donnyfcforever wrote:See u there, think this could be good bye autos. Especially when norwich beat tate team

See you finaly learned how to knock your Caps lock off then :roll:

Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:08 am

ccfcgrangeend wrote:You uneducated little cyber warrior check your spelling WHO THE f**k ARE DOCASTER . Surely there is supposed to be an N in there somewhere. :lol: Shit team shit fans shit hole end of debate .

Doh - caster :lol:

Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:13 am

Stan-QPR wrote:

wouldnt it be easier getting a sat nav? :D

Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:09 am

:lol: :lol:
and the chances are if you find old trafford then the city of manc stadium isnt to far away ;)

Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:15 am

Me a sad panda.

Stan is taking my role of destroying the "arguments" of ginks from me...

Then again, who are "docaster" anyway?

Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:44 am

My pal just came back from another stint in Afghanistan, went to the Doncaster game & his exact words were 'f*ck me get me back to helmand province, what a shit hole' !!

Says it all :lol:

Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:01 pm

The only good thing about Doncaster is the girls are game as fuk! :P

Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:12 pm

Carl_Dales_Left_boot wrote:The only good thing about Doncaster is the girls are game as fuk! :P

some charge you ;)

Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:16 pm

Carl_Dales_Left_boot wrote:The only good thing about Doncaster is the girls are game as fuk! :P

Problem is though the vast majority look like a mix of Fatima Whitbread & Iain Dowie :lol:

Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:31 pm

"Docaster"? Is that near Doncaster? Next time your posting, look out for the red squiggly thing that will magically appear underneath all of the words that you will no doubt misspell. :error:

BTW - Are the rumours true that Donny's pre-match training session today was carried out in the Pizza Hut car park as your still barred from your ground? 'Ow Do - Astagorratenner forrah Meat Feast anme Keapmoat Fees? Supwithee?

Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:45 pm

Best thing about 'Docaster' is the Chuckle Brothers.....and they're from Rotheram. :?

Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:31 pm

baseboy007 wrote:Best thing about 'Docaster' is the Chuckle Brothers.....and they're from Rotheram. :?

"donnyfcforever", who supports Docaster, thinks that the Chickle Brothers are from Ritherom. I wonder if he will travel 't game by motorcur or maybe take the trai (no "n" - just like Docaster - see what I did back there). C'mon City! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

P.S. He also thinks that a Spell Check is how Merlin got paid by King Arthur.

Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:36 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:

LOL, great post Stan, LMAO

Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:59 pm

WANKER :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: