Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" SUPPORT WIGGY ON REAL RADIO "

Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:53 am

Wiggy's Last Day today.

They are making Wiggy Redundant Today.
I've really enjoyed Wiggy's Shows and a True Bluebird as well, He needs Our Support :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=gro ... 3404423822 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " SUPPORT WIGGY ON REAL RADIO "

Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:57 am

Whats he up to then Annis ?

Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:58 am

Mr Moo Cow wrote:Whats he up to then Annis ?

Being made unemployed today.

Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:12 am

Shocking decision I have been a fan of Wiggy's for years and now my afternoon listening is being ripped apart. It is hard to believe that there will be no more Elvis T Clutterbuck :cry: (even if he is a Jack :lol: ) or Wiggy's big number.

Sorry RR you have lost at least one loyal afternoon listener, definately a case of the wrong DJ getting the chop.

Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:33 am

f**k Wiggy

Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:15 am

chewbarker wrote:f**k Wiggy

f**k me that's a bit strong what's he done nicked one of your sweets?

Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:15 am

Real Radio is not my thing but once again it would seem employers loosing sight of something good, what i do listen of RR, then wiggy provides the best bits as he's in touch with his audience. i hope that Steve slots into another position somewhere more deserving of his talent, best of luck wiggy :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:40 am

Big mistake, Wiggy is the best thing on there and without him they may as well shut the doors, I wont be listening again if he leaves, great presenter and a great bloke. :old:

Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:24 am

Wiggy by far the best thing on real radio, the sports phone in is a joke, they take 5 or 6 calls in the hour mostly from idiots who have no idea what they're talking about and the two muppets on the breakfast show I just cannot listen too. Without wiggy real radio will not be worthy of a pre setting in the car.
Good luck Wiggy if you're reading this, hope to see you in July
Ted.

Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:04 pm

Haven't listened to Real Radio since they sacked Tony and Angela....more of a talk sport man myself these days

Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:14 pm

Great last show Steve :ayatollah: Aunty Mavis was hilarious :lol:

Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:37 pm

We've got their 5 a side team in a crunch game on Monday! We'll make sure we stuff them for Wiggy!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D

Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:38 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:Great last show Steve :ayatollah: Aunty Mavis was hilarious :lol:

Agree with you Tony it was really funny, however i loved his passing shots and the final few songs were a real dig, well done Mr wiggins, and thanks for the fun past 10 yrs. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:47 pm

Wiggy.........FFS :oops:

Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:03 pm

RED DRAGON IT IS FROM NOW ON :D

Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:16 pm

red dragon have dissapeared as well

Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:35 pm

Back to selling fruit and veg ?

Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:10 pm

Mr Moo Cow wrote:red dragon have dissapeared as well

OMG not radio naff i mean 1 :D it will have to be radio 2 :old: :old:

Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:25 pm

What makes things worse is they are bringing Jason Harold in to do the 10am to 1pm shift and moving that awful Chris Moore into Wiggy's slot.

OK Real Radio I get the message, it's Radio 2 from now on :roll:

Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:31 pm

and jessi ca johnson left to go freelance she read the news on breafast with jagger and woody the breakfast show not the same since she left

Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:03 pm

I wont bother listening to Real Radio again Wiggy was the only good thing on there :x

Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:06 pm

supercoops wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:Great last show Steve :ayatollah: Aunty Mavis was hilarious :lol:

Agree with you Tony it was really funny, however i loved his passing shots and the final few songs were a real dig, well done Mr wiggins, and thanks for the fun past 10 yrs. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Agreed Coops he was brilliant today very very subtle. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:31 pm

Cheers Bluebirds...Ever fancied presenting your own radio show?

http://www.facebook.com/RealWiggy#!/pag ... 5975133308

Wiggy :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:19 pm

wiggy, this forum, does , protests ,marches,you name it, we could be outside real radio, with our banners monday morning, :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:23 pm

somebody put the website for real radio, complaints department, lets jam the board, or during the sports phone in?

Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:33 pm

Real shame to see Wiggy go he was one of the best things about Real Radio good luck for the future Mr Wiggy :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:07 pm

Bloody disgraceful only thing worth listening too!!!! Sort it out Gwyn!

Wiggy what you gonna do next?