Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IF WE MISS OUT ON AUTO

Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:44 pm

Do you really beliveve we will do it in the play offs ? I myself dont think we will ,please dont ask me why I have just had a bad feeling for weeks now that we will miss out again this year.
I think Norwich will just about take second spot and in the play offs, the swans will get it, I pray and pray Im wrong but thats my head not my heart. But things could make me feel better if we get chops back and Jay starts to hit form again and starts putting them away from open play not just pens. COME ON BLUEBIRDS , LET SLIP THEM DOGS OF WAR ! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: IF WE MISS OUT ON AUTO

Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:46 pm

Believe my friend! I bought my season ticket for £329... that's Championship prices! I honestly think that anything from playoffs to automatic promotion is a bonus this season. I've ruled out getting promoted so if it happens, awesome! :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:33 pm

Zabier wrote:Believe my friend! I bought my season ticket for £329... that's Championship prices! I honestly think that anything from playoffs to automatic promotion is a bonus this season. I've ruled out getting promoted so if it happens, awesome! :ayatollah:

So your telling him to believe when you cearly don't!..........Awesome! :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:04 pm

64JACK wrote:
Zabier wrote:Believe my friend! I bought my season ticket for £329... that's Championship prices! I honestly think that anything from playoffs to automatic promotion is a bonus this season. I've ruled out getting promoted so if it happens, awesome! :ayatollah:

So your telling him to believe when you cearly don't!..........Awesome! :ayatollah:

No Zabier didn't say that he said 'believe' in relation to buying a season ticket for £329 (Championship prices). :geek:

Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:17 pm

Que Sera, Sera

Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:24 pm

i think we will struggle because other teams around us have bought one or two players at the right time

Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:13 pm

Hmmm part of me thinks we'd struggle but another part of me thinks its our time and we can't lose again at wembley surely :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:19 pm

The play offs are such a lottery and the team that makes a late run always seems to do well in the playoffs.

Gotta be lookin for automatic promotion, 2 place here we come :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:26 pm

No.

Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:24 pm

norwich for auto reading for play offs we aint good enough sorry lads just my opinion hope im wrong still be there next season got my season ticket :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:41 pm

if i hadnt already booked my holiday, for july, i would book it ,in may, i cant stand the play-offs, i just want to bury my head in a pillow, and look up and see the city celebrating, :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:41 pm

ANDYBLUE wrote:norwich for auto reading for play offs we aint good enough sorry lads just my opinion hope im wrong still be there next season got my season ticket :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Agree with you on this one mate.I have said we ain't good enough about a month ago.In my opinion everything needs to be stripped back and rebuilt but i think its the only way.Let's be honest looks like Arsenal are going to do something very similar.

Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:08 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:Do you really beliveve we will do it in the play offs ? I myself dont think we will ,please dont ask me why I have just had a bad feeling for weeks now that we will miss out again this year.
I think Norwich will just about take second spot and in the play offs, the swans will get it, I pray and pray Im wrong but thats my head not my heart. But things could make me feel better if we get chops back and Jay starts to hit form again and starts putting them away from open play not just pens. COME ON BLUEBIRDS , LET SLIP THEM DOGS OF WAR ! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

The FAVOURITES often get dumped in the play-offs....

Who would have bet on Blackpool to beat Forest AND Cardiff last year....or Hull City to 'do it a couple of seasons ago??

It would be the same for Swansea....

As for Cardiff?? I BELIEVE an AUTOMATIC spot is still OURS for the taking....then the play-offs won't really matter!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:15 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:Do you really beliveve we will do it in the play offs ? I myself dont think we will ,please dont ask me why I have just had a bad feeling for weeks now that we will miss out again this year.

The FAVOURITES often get dumped in the play-offs....

Who would have bet on Blackpool to beat Forest AND Cardiff last year....or Hull City to 'do it a couple of seasons ago??

It would be the same for Swansea....

As for Cardiff?? I BELIEVE an AUTOMATIC spot is still OURS for the taking....then the play-offs won't really matter!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I wish that was the case that it is ours for the taken, But thats not 100% true, you see we have to hope Norwich slip up.
Even if we win all our games we would still need Norwich and Swans to drop points, it was in our hands but we didnt cash in on it. So now all we can do is win as many as we can and hope. :ayatollah: