Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Pete Doherty-prison at last??

Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:48 pm

http://www.thisiswiltshire.co.uk/news/h ... e_Doherty/

About time this low life smackhead ended up behind bars. He has commited dozens of crimes and got away time and time again. Yet CCFC fans have a fight and get a year behind bars.

Re: Pete Doherty-prison at last??

Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:56 pm

O NO shit ! Thats another customer I lost now :lol: :lol:

Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:06 pm

They should just let him go into an empty flat, shoot up and let him kill himself. Waste of air space now.

Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:14 pm

Zabier wrote:They should just let him go into an empty flat, shoot up and let him kill himself. Waste of air space now.

I agree and the tax payer will have to fund his methodone and prob max security

Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:29 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:
Zabier wrote:They should just let him go into an empty flat, shoot up and let him kill himself. Waste of air space now.

I agree and the tax payer will have to fund his methodone and prob max security

The guy is a complete and utter wank stain, how the f**k Kate Moss was shagging that smackhead I dont know.

Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:43 pm

Got to give the fella credit for his music, no matter what you think of his habits.

Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:46 pm

SteW wrote:Got to give the fella credit for his music, no matter what you think of his habits.

It was more Carl Barat in my opinion because he did some decent stuff with Dirty Pretty Things where as Babyshambles were quite shit for me.

Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:59 pm

SteW wrote:Got to give the fella credit for his music, no matter what you think of his habits.

Agreed, The Libertines were truly an exciting band. Far better than the landfill soundalike indie (Kasabian, Kooks, Wombats etc) that plagues the charts at the moment.

Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:53 pm

big shame the guys struggled to overcome his demons, theirs really no way out and his only way of making money is doing what he does he'l never be away from the viscious circle that is ruining his life.

when you have an addiction you need to break away from everything around you, start fresh, new

Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:42 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:http://www.thisiswiltshire.co.uk/news/headlines/8963648.New_jail_warning_for_Pete_Doherty/

About time this low life smackhead ended up behind bars. He has commited dozens of crimes and got away time and time again. Yet CCFC fans have a fight and get a year behind bars.

He already done some time, had a few months in pentonville a couple of years ago

He is a bit of a waster but he can write a good tune fair play to him, libertines, babyshambles and his solo stuff were good