Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Hate him?maybe

Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:28 am

but would'nt it be great to have a Chairman with the balls of Huw Jenkins.

Re: Hate him?maybe

Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:31 am

Keith, Explain a bit more, by what you mean ?, I know a lot of bad things about him, but they are hear say.

Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:34 am

He got the chairmans job for his hate of Cardiff City, not ability.

Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:39 am

Got to admit that it was cheeky of him to enquire about Jay - certainly took balls!

Jay's response was top noch though - love it!

Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:54 am

I love the guys obvious hatred of us the fact that in my opinion the Boothroyd bid was more of a piss take at our current situation than a serious bid almost something he would have thought up while having a few beers with a few fellow Jacks and as usual we are the main topic of conversation.Finally hi's understanding of what a CCFC V SCFC game is all about and how he can impress upon hi's Manager and players how much it means.

Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:01 pm

since 64 wrote:I love the guys obvious hatred of us the fact that in my opinion the Boothroyd bid was more of a piss take at our current situation than a serious bid almost something he would have thought up while having a few beers with a few fellow Jacks and as usual we are the main topic of conversation.Finally hi's understanding of what a CCFC V SCFC game is all about and how he can impress upon hi's Manager and players how much it means.

OH NO!!!! not another one........... :lol:

B O T H R O Y D !

Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:04 pm

Merlin wrote:
since 64 wrote:I love the guys obvious hatred of us the fact that in my opinion the Boothroyd bid was more of a piss take at our current situation than a serious bid almost something he would have thought up while having a few beers with a few fellow Jacks and as usual we are the main topic of conversation.Finally hi's understanding of what a CCFC V SCFC game is all about and how he can impress upon hi's Manager and players how much it means.

OH NO!!!! not another one........... :lol:

B O T H R O Y D !

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:06 pm

Sorry Merlin,apart from that though how was the rest of the spelling and punctuation?

Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:19 pm

since 64 wrote:but would'nt it be great to have a Chairman with the balls of Huw Jenkins.

No thanks - none of that inbred stuff at the Bluebirds thank you very much!!

Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:23 pm

Surly Jenkins pathetic bid for Jay Bothroyd was just spin on a scale our Chairman would have been proud of?

Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:58 pm

the call was about several players not just boothroyd,spin from youre club that one,on the other hand what if you were 1 day from extinction and we made a bid.would you be happy for say boothroyd to join us for 1 million or go out of buisness.

Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:00 pm

swansea jack wrote:the call was about several players not just boothroyd,spin from youre club that one,on the other hand what if you were 1 day from extinction and we made a bid.would you be happy for say boothroyd to join us for 1 million or go out of buisness.

Happy to see him join you without a doubt.

Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:30 pm

swansea jack wrote:the call was about several players not just boothroyd,spin from youre club that one,on the other hand what if you were 1 day from extinction and we made a bid.would you be happy for say boothroyd to join us for 1 million or go out of buisness.

BOTHROYD :twisted: :lol: BOOTHROYD WAS MANAGER OF WATFORD, BOTHROYD PLAYS FOR CARDIFF :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:34 pm

We arent so its a non-starter.

As for Jenkins as chairman. No thanks the guy is an embarrassing tw@t.

We all know its not his money.

Now if we are talking about having Bristol City's chairman - Lansdown then thats a different story.
Or Forest's - £40m into the club in loans.

Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:00 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Keith, Explain a bit more, by what you mean ?, I know a lot of bad things about him, but they are hear say.

Not me posting Annis - don`t know who Since64 is.

Hope to post some comments on here later tonight though.

Keith

Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:03 pm

since62 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Keith, Explain a bit more, by what you mean ?, I know a lot of bad things about him, but they are hear say.

Not me posting Annis - don`t know who Since64 is.

Hope to post some comments on here later tonight though.

Keith

:oops:

Your right its not you Keith, I never noticed. :oops: