Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

norwich taking two thousand fans to swansea

Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:47 am

they came to our place a few years ago on a tuesday night and brought a god following with them

Re: norwich taking two thousand fans to swansea

Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:52 am

cardiff 74 wrote:they came to our place a few years ago on a tuesday night and brought a god following with them

Fair play to them, late k.o. on Sky and long way. We wouldnt sell out if we were playing in Norwich :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:54 am

cardiff 74 wrote:they came to our place a few years ago on a tuesday night and brought a god following with them

a "GOD FOLLOWING"....praise the lord :lol:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:54 am

The 'god following'.. were they all in sandals :lol:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:55 am

Lawnmower wrote:

The 'god following'.. were they all in sandals :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Got the weather for sandals I suppose :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:42 am

Midfield general wrote:their sponsors are paying for the travel thats why

Adam, They would still take that many, Great Away Support especially when they are doing well :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:14 am

I see its on Sky sports 1 live

Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:35 am

Cos the club basically underwrite a large proportion of tickets for youngsters which is great, half of my sons team went this morning, they also take under 14s and 15s unaccompanied, they just paid £15 for the travel and ticket, which is an absolute bargain, adult parents going too but they sneak off for the beer and the stewards manage the younsters :D . its a lovely set they have and helps explain why they are so well supported, oh they also have a massive fan base as rural Norfolk is vast, people from afar as kings Lynn to yarmouth follow them, my boy gone to the beach with mates, he wants City and Norwich promoted cos he plays PDC level for Norwich and im a CArdiff boy :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D

Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:38 am

a 6 and a half hr journey, fair play to them

Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:02 am

they bought bout 1200 at our place didnt they?

Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:48 am

They need to be careful how many they take BACK with them....

It could be a sequel to The Great Escape as the Gypos seize an opportunity to escape the clutches of the evil Baron Von Jenkins; ably assisted by his ugly henchman "Two-Tooth Tate"....!!

Fair do' s to the Eastern Worzels, they're a brave lot....!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:37 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:

They need to be careful how many they take BACK with them....

It could be a sequel to The Great Escape as the Gypos seize an opportunity to escape the clutches of the evil Baron Von Jenkins; ably assisted by his ugly henchman "Two-Tooth Tate"....!!

Fair do' s to the Eastern Worzels, they're a brave lot....!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Its ok they are bringing God!!! :lol:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:24 pm

They are out in force. Took a quick trip into Cardiff to do some shopping, saw a few on the train and while heading back to Central an hour ago, I saw about 10 Norwich fans going into the Coral by the POW.

Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:25 pm

i didnt realize my mistake until know i meant good not god :lol: