Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" WE WILL BEAT DONCASTER TODAY "

Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:41 am

WE HAVE TO BEAT Donny IF WE HAVE ANY CHANCE OF 2nd PLACE :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

We Will be to strong/to much Class and Firepower for them.Surely WE DEF WILL COME BACK WITH 3pts :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
and 1,000 City Fans Cheering them on, 2 Nil City :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Ive just Bet straight City Win . :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
My 4th Bet of the Season at Corals Albany Road.

Re: " WE WILL BEAT DONCASTER TODAY "

Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:43 am

What was the odds mate ?

Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:48 am

welshcitydragon wrote:What was the odds mate ?

6/5 Put £60 on Returns are £132, Not the Best BUT I BELIEVE WE HAVE TO and WILL WIN :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:15 am

C'mon the boys, I hope all the travelling fans have a great day and can celebrate a win on the long trip home.

Best of luck with your wager Annis. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:23 am

We have to take at least four points from next 2 games realistacly we need all six, but as always in my opinion our midfeild will determine the result if they stay strong and battle for first twenty mins we will be okay, if they stroll around waiting for things to happen it could backfire on us, same attitude for both games is needed and then we can concentrate on a couple of home games.

Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:33 am

nobber wrote:C'mon the boys, I hope all the travelling fans have a great day and can celebrate a win on the long trip home.

Best of luck with your wager Annis. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cheers Nobby, By Betting on them it makes even more tense/thrilling :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:35 am

This is the business end of the season now! We will not fail!!! :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:37 am

Zabier wrote:This is the business end of the season now! We will not fail!!! :ayatollah:

Zabier, If these players really are up for it, I cannot see less than 6pts from These 2 Games :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:41 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Zabier wrote:This is the business end of the season now! We will not fail!!! :ayatollah:

Zabier, If these players really are up for it, I cannot see less than 6pts from These 2 Games :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Well, we've said all along that these sort of games show whether we have what it takes to go up. A team gunning for automatic promotion should wrap up six points. It'll be a tough ask but promotion is never easy so we need to dig deep and grind out these results. No excuses now. We make our own luck and fortune. :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:05 am

I know this technically has nothing to do with today's match but does anyone know exactly how many points QPR could potentially be docked by the FA for the player signing "outside agents" situation?

Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:43 am

Forever Blue wrote:WE HAVE TO BEAT Donny IF WE HAVE ANY CHANCE OF 2nd PLACE :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

We Will be to strong/to much Class and Firepower for them.Surely WE DEF WILL COME BACK WITH 3pts :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
and 1,000 City Fans Cheering them on, 2 Nil City :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Ive just Bet straight City Win . :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
My 4th Bet of the Season at Corals Albany Road.

ive gone for a 2 nil as well.

cmon city

Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:50 pm

WE WILL WiN today , good bet Annis , great odds considering our form coming back , i cleared bookies last weeek

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:53 pm

Cardiff 4-0 :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:04 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Although not the best outcome but we can still get 2nd dropping points as long as teams around us drop points as well, but f**k relying on other teams all the time we have to take control of our destiny (not fate!) :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:10 pm

Merlin wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Although not the best outcome but we can still get 2nd dropping points as long as teams around us drop points as well, but f**k relying on other teams all the time we have to take control of our destiny (not fate!) :ayatollah:

Merlin, Honestly I dont think we can keep dropping anymore points, ALL SEASON WEVE RELIED ON OTHER TEAMS FALTERING, I think that has finally come to an end.

Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:49 pm

jassonn koumass

Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:54 pm

YES COME ON YOU MIGHTY BLUEBIRDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: