Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Young Bluebirds get pro deals

Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:43 am

Good News http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -28488475/ :ayatollah:

Re: Young Bluebirds get pro deals

Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:45 am

Big fan of Ibrahim Farah having seen him in a couple of games. He seems to have the raw talent and I hope he can push on now. :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:49 am

Zabier wrote:Big fan of Ibrahim Farah having seen him in a couple of games. He seems to have the raw talent and I hope he can push on now. :ayatollah:

Same here Zabier, looks like he could do well :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I love hearing about our Future youngsters and even more if they make the first team :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:00 am

Lets Just hope we as a Club can keep some of our home grown talent and the manager takes care of them.
After all these are our future as a club and to abuse them is to abuse the club.
Wales have lost too much of its talented players to other clubs and if we are to be successful as a club we must breed success and by breeding success more success will follow. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:08 am

Watched a few academy games over the last two years and Ibby stood out pretty much every game. Not afraid to get stuck in, quick and has an eye for goal.

Jarvis another good youngster who is very quick and deserved the deal. If the defender is the one who I think it is, good player and good communicator at the back

Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 am

good to see jonesy useing his brains by looking to the future, i always thought Farah was of that inter milan programme, when british youngsters train and compete for a contract with inter.