Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Anyone been to Cosmos Chinese down the Bay ?

Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:59 am

Just wondering what you thought ?

Re: Anyone been to Cosmos Chinese down the Bay ?

Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:02 am

not been, but heard alot of good comments

Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:15 am

not as good as everyone makes out. there was a post about it on here a few weeks back if you can find it.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=40391&hilit=cosmo

Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:18 am

I've been there a few times, excellent value, the food is very good nothing like china china, well worth a visit, but if you are going on the weekend id book it gets very busy

Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:22 am

I really enjoyed it, so many options but I did eat to much and couldnt move for about a day lol

Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:33 am

Mr Moo Cow wrote:Just wondering what you thought ?

Listen, I have used it several times and it is particularly good for 'group' events on nights out etc....

For what it is (an eat-all-you-want in 2 hours buffet-style restaurant) I have to say it is pretty good and well-priced....

If you want ambience and quality food straight from the Wok to the table then I would suggest you try one of the other local restaurants (e.g. Pearl of the Orient) although there is a Grillesection for steaks etc....

But, as I said, there's NOTHING wrong with it....and you'll only know by trying

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:48 pm

Love Cosmos , best go in evening , does take time if you want lobster , steak , lamb cooked but well wort the wait , far too much choice , great value for money , book early though , love the place :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:23 pm

Excellent Value/Top Quality Food :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: , But they Will Not let you stay more than 2hrs after 1hr and 40 mins they will present you with the Bill, That Annoyed me.

Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:24 pm

try the mehfil in city road much better food