Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Lets Not start sucking each other off

Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:29 pm

We all know wtf happened when we was 12points clear of preston IN 7TH PLACE with 6games to go a few seasons back :lol:

Re: Lets Not start sucking each other off

Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:29 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:We all know wtf happened when we was 12points clear of preston IN 7TH PLACE with 6games to go a few seasons back :lol:

that was then boss .. this is now :lol:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:30 pm

glammy74 wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:We all know wtf happened when we was 12points clear of preston IN 7TH PLACE with 6games to go a few seasons back :lol:

that was then boss .. this is now :lol:

I dont have any faith in are manager thats all :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:31 pm

Can't wait for the sucking :P

Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:36 pm

what a brilliant thread name. :lol: when's the session start?

Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:43 pm

lewis91 wrote:what a brilliant thread name. :lol: when's the session start?

:lol: its crazy on this MB people are posting 2nd spot and knocking one off already but its the same people who was saying how shit we was and sack dj,players are shit ect only 2weeks ago must be the madness of the net :lol:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:46 pm

Its because theres a lot of passion and emotion
Cooler heads are managing the team ;)

Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:48 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
lewis91 wrote:what a brilliant thread name. :lol: when's the session start?

:lol: its crazy on this MB people are posting 2nd spot and knocking one off already but its the same people who was saying how shit we was and sack dj,players are shit ect only 2weeks ago must be the madness of the net :lol:

i understand what your saying but everyones happy when we win, everyone moans when we lose. i guess we aren't the only fans to do that. it's life. WE ARE GOING UP!! :lol: :ayatollah: