Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:29 pm

it will open it up ;)

and piss norwich off :lol:

Re: DO WE WANT SWANSEA TO WIN?

Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:32 pm

think it has to be a draw, don't want either team gaining momentum

Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:35 pm

If it comes down to it, I'd rather Swansea win than Norwich....

Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:37 pm

Jacks by 2
We will still be in front of them and a point behind NorwicH

Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:38 pm

I wanted the Jacks to win, but watching them celebrate has changed my mind :lol:

But I'd take a 1-0 Swansea win right now, it keeps us 3rd by 2 goals and we'll only be a point off Norwich, who I've really started to dislike to put it lightly !

Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:38 pm

Yeah, Swansea win - reduces gap to Norwich, who are all we care about. Jacks will drop points over the season, so...

Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:41 pm

nerd wrote:Yeah, Swansea win - reduces gap to Norwich, who are all we care about. Jacks will drop points over the season, so...

Yep, agreed - the Jacks are still just a little bit too inconsistent for me, and they've still got Millwall away and Burnley away I think.

Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:42 pm

i don't think we can ask for anything but a draw...norwich will slip up because they have a tough run and i can't see them winning every game whereas as swansea have a few easier games if you can call it that but they will have the momentum going into the games if they beat norwich. don't want anything but a draw :D

Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:46 pm

Draw would be better I think :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:00 pm

looks like a jack b*stard win at the moment, they've been awful..haven't seen any quality and can't see how they are 2nd in the league. nearly half time and they have been shocking.

Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:43 pm

lewis91 wrote:looks like a jack b*stard win at the moment, they've been awful..haven't seen any quality and can't see how they are 2nd in the league. nearly half time and they have been shocking.

Yep, they've been terrible, being shown up big time.

Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:57 pm

right...taking that into account norwich have been a lot better 2nd half but should have scored a goal by now. if they get one goal they will get another! they are known to get late goals! dont it plenty of times this season.