Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

QPR Update and their wobble!!

Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:40 pm

Not just a defeat to the mighty Scunners but a complete pasting......players think they're on the beach already like we did when we lost 6-0 at Preston a few seasons back......lets hope every manager who has a game left against them studies the video from todays game and gets into the London -Pooofdaz the same way. We'll beat them, thats then a 7 point gap and with their wobble starting today ----you never know, let them get their point deduction for their blatant cheating and lose the play off final while we lift the championship winners trophy!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :old:

Re: QPR Update and their wobble!!

Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:26 pm

We had an off day against a team with a new manager.

Relax & don't get too excited mate. We are in charge of our own destiny unlike yourselves.

;)

Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:31 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:We had an off day against a team with a new manager.

Relax & don't get too excited mate. We are in charge of our own destiny unlike yourselves.

;)

Yes whatever, but 4-1 against Scunthorpe ?! f*cking shocking !

Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:32 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:We had an off day against a team with a new manager.

;)

That is Very ture ! so Far ;)

Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:38 pm

QPR and the FL are in charge of QPR's destiny

Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:42 pm

i personally feel it isn't a blip it's just because tarrabt didn't play...correct me if i'm wrong. just think you lot rely on tarrabt way too much but your not top by fluke. you probably will win the league UNLESS you completely cock it up :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:48 pm

Mate 11 Taarabt's wouldn't of made a difference today, the most consistent players of our season Derry, Hill & Faurlin were all shit & the others were also poor.

As I say its one of them days, we just didn't perform. We have no divine right to win every week.

We have earned the right to be at the top of the table.

We got beat, we learn from it & we move on.

Neil Warnock is a man you want to fire up your team.

Well done you boys, cracking result today.

Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:54 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Mate 11 Taarabt's wouldn't of made a difference today, the most consistent players of our season Derry, Hill & Faurlin were all shit & the others were also poor.

As I say its one of them days, we just didn't perform. We have no divine right to win every week.

We have earned the right to be at the top of the table.

We got beat, we learn from it & we move on.

Neil Warnock is a man you want to fire up your team.

Well done you boys, cracking result today.

no i understand, scunthorpe beat newcastle last season at glanford park. if im being honest i wasn't that impressed with you lot when we came up but in fairness we were shite aswell. i still go by what i said when we played you...we will beat you down here but i can see you winning the league by 6points. you have deserved it this season. still all to play for though :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:26 pm

Mind you we have some previous against shit teams in this division Watford 4-1, Bristol C 3-0 with Ipswich having done the double over us along with the fast fading Nottingham Forest.

I would like to think the QPR bubble has burst, may be due to worries over a hefty penalty over the dodgy agent thing, but somehow I doubt it.

Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:30 pm

I'm not getting too excited about top spot. Q.P.R. have been way to steady all season to blow it now! I just hope we get to play them twice next season-and I don't mean in any cup competitions! :lol: